The Progress....

• Apparently the game against the Roosters last night was of very good quality.I missed it because of work.According to some of the commentary,although there was errors in our game from individuals,the team as a whole fought right to the end which is a pleasing sign that they are understanding that this is a game played for a complete 80 mins…
    Hopefully the team will not play brilliantly for 25 mins and then pack it in as they have on many previous occasions.This brings me to the question that I said earlier…Is this squad progressing in the right direction under Madge toward playing finals footy although we have less talented players as the other clubs have ?
    I honestly think that there is a much better attitude within the club and some very solid stability.Time will tell and having read the post match reports,the team did very well last night even though they lost…To me they are getting tougher and grittier,they will win more this year with the attitude they are bringing to their games recently…

• @TrueTiger Yes they are progressing in the right direction, I am very happy with our performance in the last 3 games!

• Me too TrueTiger, me too. I think Madge may actually be the one for us. How poetic

• @TieDye said in The Progress....:

Me too TrueTiger, me too. I think Madge may actually be the one for us. How poetic

I agree. We are only about 3 players away from being a powerhouse team.

• @TrueTiger said in The Progress....:

Apparently the game against the Roosters last night was of very good quality.I missed it because of work.According to some of the commentary,although there was errors in our game from individuals,the team as a whole fought right to the end which is a pleasing sign that they are understanding that this is a game played for a complete 80 mins…
    Hopefully the team will not play brilliantly for 25 mins and then pack it in as they have on many previous occasions.This brings me to the question that I said earlier…Is this squad progressing in the right direction under Madge toward playing finals footy although we have less talented players as the other clubs have ?
    I honestly think that there is a much better attitude within the club and some very solid stability.Time will tell and having read the post match reports,the team did very well last night even though they lost…To me they are getting tougher and grittier,they will win more this year with the attitude they are bringing to their games recently…

Definitely progressing as a team, but unfortunately we just lack a couple of those elite players that would see us ice the cake more often in our matches.

• ☺ G’day @cochise : they can’t progress in the wrong direction, so You are 100% correct Sir ☝ ☝ ☝ It’s all UP from here I reckon.
    Have a great day✌

• You are 100% correct @mike ☝ : Our Club is on its way to becoming the ‘Powerhouse’ of the West, slowly but surely. Right now Yuh wouldn’t wanna be dead for quids. I’m 72 going on 73 and I reckon Our Wests Tigers will win a couple of premierships at least before it’s my time to fall off the perch☺ .

• Also last nights was the highest quality match we have been involved in this year. It was finals level footy and we pushed them hard all night.

• Turdy Greenturd needs to act fast to keep us in our place. Maybe our CEO can be deregistered, or we can cop a salary cap infringement, or the netball team can poach our coach.

• @boonboon said in The Progress....:

Also last nights was the highest quality match we have been involved in this year. It was finals level footy and we pushed them hard all night.

This is what I was referring to,the team is becoming tougher and grittier as they go along,not wilting at the first sign of defeat which was common in many seasons past…Madge has really gotten into the mental side of this squad and I think it will pay dividends the longer he is here…

• @MAGPIES1963 said in The Progress....:

G’day @cochise : they can’t progress in the wrong direction,

Not sure about that, a disease progresses in the wrong direction in most peoples opinion.

• Let’s see if we can turn up a different team next week to the one that got belted by Parra last time…

• @Roar_Power said in The Progress....:

Let’s see if we can turn up a different team next week to the one that got belted by Parra last time…

Call me selfish, but if there’s one game i want to win more than any other, than that’s it. Please turn it on lads.

• @Roar_Power said in The Progress....:

Let’s see if we can turn up a different team next week to the one that got belted by Parra last time…

Yep another good test for us. Hopefully a sunny Sunday afternoon. Benji’s 300th. The stage is set!

• @boonboon said in The Progress....:

Also last nights was the highest quality match we have been involved in this year. It was finals level footy and we pushed them hard all night.

Could of been the best the tigers have played against tough opposition in a couple of years, a bit of polish on a few plays and a completely different result

Few more cattle would help as well!

Recent Topics