CC - Wests v Norths

Game will be shown on Channel 9 tomorrow from 1:10pm

Think there may already be a thread about it being televised? Could be wrong.

Looking forward to seeing Talau, Bradley, Madden, Seyfarth and Reynolds almost more than I wanted to watch the game last night🤣

@TieDye Don’t forget young Dylan Smith is a player worth watching. Could show Nofoaluma how to catch a bomb. Also the young development prop has been named on the interchange for his first cc game.

@pawsandclaws1 u beautyyyy… surely one or two of the grades can really turn this weekend into a positive - as much as I love Hodgo he’ll need to step up to the plate also!

I just looked at the team list and our centre depth is appalling with Talau out. Hopefully this means he will play NSW U20s and congratulations. Heleta I like a lot but there really needs to be expenditure on junior centres who are genuine NRL players with pace. I’m disappointed Seyfarth appears not to have made the final NSW U20s team but hopefully he keeps up his fine form because we need him in the NRL team.

Josh Reynolds out??? Seriously

@Jessica said in CC - Wests v Norths:

Packer too…

@gallagher wonder what on earth is going on. Was sure Packer to play this weekend

@gallagher said in CC - Wests v Norths:

Packer too…

What’s the go here?
Something’s rotten in Denmark.

And sure enough the utterly pathetic Rochow drops a sitter and then gives away a penalty. He should have his contract terminated. Toxic player

@gallagher wonder what on earth is going on. Was sure Packer to play this weekend

Him and Reynolds named in the NRL 21 man squad earlier in the week.

Interesting to see Henry get his second run in CC and Jankovic make his debut from flegg

Our attack is (predictably) awful. Simple hitups and erratic sideways running. Totally disorganised.

And another stupid penalty after north’s having trouble working it out

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.