CC - Wests v Norths

great kick from Madden and its 22-4 KTC.

Josh Renoylds has a tweak in his groin that’s why he didn’t play.

@Madge probable got it from getting out of bed this morning! Club needs to show him the door regardless of cost ! Surely if he can not play the game at this level … should be medically retired .

last edited by Snake

Oliver Clark definitely pushing for NRL selection.

@pawsandclaws1 said in CC - Wests v Norths:

Oliver Clark definitely pushing for NRL selection.

He didn’t look out of place on debut.

@pawsandclaws1 NRL level coming along nicely…

He’s had a very good game today.

Wow what an uninspiring team. Honestly, Clark looks the only one capable of stepping up at this stage. Pretty sad to have a ‘reserves’ team none of which are capable of first grade.

People seem to have some wraps on Smith. I’ve inky seen a handful of his games but for me just doesn’t have the speed to be a first grade fullback. I’d be testing him at centre perhaps.

Madden’s kicking game is very good. He has pace as well so when he gains his confidence it will be good to see him run it.

What a bog average side devoid of any ideas this team is.

@pawsandclaws1 said in CC - Wests v Norths:

Madden’s kicking game is very good. He has pace as well so when he gains his confidence it will be good to see him run it.

If benji does choose to retire…

He needs to closely mentor madden, he is a great talent

Is Robson out injured?

@TheDaBoss said in CC - Wests v Norths:

@Snake said in CC - Wests v Norths:

This is what the people running this club have given us , winning and a want to win are quality’s that are lacking in any form from the top down at our club . Hope Pascoe is out there today to see this rubbish … I doubt it though ! Get angry people …

So r u blaming this on pascoe???

Looks like it… and the coach.
Forget we have used countless different players through the year and have $2 million worth of talent sitting on the sidelines for a reserve grade side.

@TheDaBoss He is a good young player stuck in a team predominantly of journeyman. The coach in the other box has a lot to do with the lack of talent in the WTs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.