Cam Smith 400th game

So with his milestone coming up it got me thinking, has anyone seen f2b post here recently? Can’t remember him here since the change over.

@kiwitiger said in Cam Smith 400th game:

So with his milestone coming up it got me thinking, has anyone seen f2b post here recently? Can’t remember him here since the change over.

Yeah he is now posting under the Cooper Cronk alias

I’m actually putting myself on a ban this week from all the Footy shows…the Cammy wankfest will be unbearable…

Will watch the games but that’s it…

@kiwitiger said in Cam Smith 400th game:

Yeah he is now posting under the Cooper Cronk alias

@Geo said in Cam Smith 400th game:

I’m actually putting myself on a ban this week from all the Footy shows…the Cammy wankfest will be unbearable…

Yeah but he is playing game 3 …and playing for every club as well

Wow. He will go down as one of, if not the best ever and you’re calling it a Wankfest? Ok.

@shane2801 said in Cam Smith 400th game:

Wow. He will go down as one of, if not the best ever and you’re calling it a Wankfest? Ok.

It’s a milestone the game has never seen, and may never see again

Will never understand the Cam Smith hate.

Huge achievement by the most consistent of all the greats that have played the game; and over such a long period of time. It’s incredible from someone in an accountants body.

Congrats Cameron.

Great achievement, 400 games and more to come. Hope there is a great crowd tonight.

400 games eh!?

And if we add on the games he’s reffed …

@GNR4LIFE said in Cam Smith 400th game:

@shane2801 said in Cam Smith 400th game:

It’s a milestone the game has never seen, and may never see again

Very true Gunners. I also do not understand the hate for this guy.

I am also one that does not understand the hate for this guy. My 9yr old son supports the Storm so I took him along to the Dogs V Storm game at Belmore a couple of weeks ago.

I kid you not Cameron Smith was still working his way along the fence taking photos etc 45 mins after full time. He did not miss one person wanting stuff signed or a photo. The guy is class and deserves all the accolades he will receive tonight.

Well Done Cam on 400. I hope he gets to 500.

I hate cheats… Simple

Why isn’t Cooper Cronk there?

In my eyes Cam Smith will on,y be looked upon as a dirty player and a cheat…give me a Lewis or Sterling over this guy any day

I think 400 games might be achievable in the future

What I don’t see ever being matched is the current figure of 285 wins and counting

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.