Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg

Flanno Jnr was a grade 1 because his contact with the head of Lodge wasn’t of sufficient force to warrant a tougher grading. Is that just ridiculous? You either make contact with the head of a player or you don’t.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg:

Flanno Jnr was a grade 1 because his contact with the head of Lodge wasn’t of sufficient force to warrant a tougher grading. Is that just ridiculous? You either make contact with the head of a player or you don’t.

I see the Flanagan apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

“fairness, not consistency.”

@Tiger_Steve said in Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg:

Might be just me but the kid should have been given a medal not a citation.

@Cultured_Bogan said in Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg:

@Tiger_Steve said in Bunker errors unavoidable, says Greenberg:

Might be just me but the kid should have been given a medal not a citation.

Yeah I can see that😜

Greenberg would love to have a “getting it right percentage” as high as the bunker.The only thing he excels at is keeping the rich and powerful clubs happy.

@jadtiger
and that would be his primary KPI

@Tiger_Steve He will do well at the Roosters. It was a smart play to try and provoke a reaction from Lodge under the Broncos posts to get a penalty to arrest momentum during a crucial stage in the game

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.