Roosters talent spotter takes over as Wests Tigers head of football

• @Nelson I get what they were saying, but it’s intentional misleading of the reader.

Nelson I virtually punched you in the face! Well I didn’t literally punch you in the face, i.e. I did not assault you, I just thought about doing it. If I didn’t have more self-control I would have punched you, but I didn’t. But I did treat you with cool hostility, so I virtually punched you!

• @jirskyr haha, of course you reply!

• @jirskyr said in Roosters talent spotter takes over as Wests Tigers head of football:

@Nelson I get what they were saying, but it’s intentional misleading of the reader.

Nelson I virtually punched you in the face! Well I didn’t literally punch you in the face, i.e. I did not assault you, I just thought about doing it. If I didn’t have more self-control I would have punched you, but I didn’t. But I did treat you with cool hostility, so I virtually punched you!

Very typical Dean Ritchie trumped up gossip masquerading as journalism.

He’s “virtually” a journalist…

• @jirskyr said in Roosters talent spotter takes over as Wests Tigers head of football:

@Nelson I get what they were saying, but it’s intentional misleading of the reader.

True, but lets hope he is not happy with the Sombrero’s and is keen to dish dirt on them, or at least take some current or future players to help us out

Recent Topics