Maybe Madges plan.....

• The lurker will run a story on this tomorrow

• I like your idea, but I’m thinking Madge really wants both Reynolds and Packer gone altogether. Whether it’s medical retirement, offloading to another NRL team or ESL, they are both big liabilities that we don’t need.

• @Tcat Ok I have had enough input to this thread to think that Im way off the mark in my theory…you never know…maybe another theory could work better…like as has been said,get rid of Packer and Grub and find someone else…but I like grub,has had a bad run with injuries which is so disappointing…one thing I will say is we could still be in the running for a finals spot if they keep playing like they did against the Roorters…

• Madge has a history of not over paying for players he backs himself to improve teams in the Bellamy mould. There is not a chance he wants to keep over priced ageing players that will buckle under his training regime.
    We have a few that don’t suit his mould and they are all rumoured to be on the chopping block.
    ET, McQueen, Reynolds, Packer, Matulino are tying up close to 2.5m of the salary cap.

It’s a recipe for disaster as we have played without almost all of these players for most of the year. Madge will have to cop half their salaries to bring in replacements.

• @TYGA said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

Madge has a history of not over paying for players he backs himself to improve teams in the Bellamy mould. There is not a chance he wants to keep over priced ageing players that will buckle under his training regime.
    We have a few that don’t suit his mould and they are all rumoured to be on the chopping block.
    ET, McQueen, Reynolds, Packer, Matulino are tying up close to 2.5m of the salary cap.

It’s a recipe for disaster as we have played without almost all of these players for most of the year. Madge will have to cop half their salaries to bring in replacements.

So basically every major signing Cleary made. Thanks Ivan ✌

• @TYGA said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

Madge has a history of not over paying for players he backs himself to improve teams in the Bellamy mould. There is not a chance he wants to keep over priced ageing players that will buckle under his training regime.

It’s interesting, I thought McQueen played quite well in the few games he has played for us this year and he certainly fitted Madge’s mould when he played under him at Souths. I guess age is a factor in Madge not wanting him now, but like I said I thought he went pretty well in his few outings.

• @Tweed_Tiger said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

The lurker will run a story on this tomorrow

Followed by The Mole…

• And Bellamy is going to play Brandon Smith instead of Cam Smith after his 400 game.

• @TrueTiger said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

@Geo said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

A ploy…I like it…

I thought it was a good choice of word…Im glad you like it…

I’m organizing a pallet of tin foil as we speak

• @happy_tiger said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

@TrueTiger said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

@Geo said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

A ploy…I like it…

I thought it was a good choice of word…Im glad you like it…

I’m organizing a pallet of tin foil as we speak

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE YOURSELF PLENTY OF HATS WITH THAT…XTRA LARGE NO DOUBT TO GET OVER YOUR HEAD…

• Haha sic 'em TT…

• @Spud_Murphy said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

@TYGA said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

It’s interesting, I thought McQueen played quite well in the few games he has played for us this year and he certainly fitted Madge’s mould when he played under him at Souths. I guess age is a factor in Madge not wanting him now, but like I said I thought he went pretty well in his few outings.

He went pretty well. Lawrence has come back in and MCK has grabbed the bench spot. Matterson is first chosen. Garner is a younger option long term. We have too many other gaps to have McQueen as an edge forward who is on the back end of his career.

• Whacko theory no.358

• @rustycage said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

Whacko theory no.358

Well obviously there have been 357 whacko theories prior to mine…many more could come,you never know…

• @balmain-boy said in Maybe Madges plan.....:

Madge will put out the players he thinks give the team teh best chance of winning every week. He doesn’t give a stuff about any players milestone games, at least they’re not a priority, but if they happen then celebrate them sure.

Is that you Madge?🙄

Recent Topics