1 Cook

QLD

3 L
2 O
1 L

3-Teddy
2-Cook
1-Jake T

How did Mbye play I’m happy Origin is over its badly over rated.

@TYGA
Sadly he was no good at all.

At the ground I was thinking Mbye wasn’t bad, but from my seat I may have got him and Chambers mixed up a couple of times.

@Geo said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

3 Teddy
2 Finucane
1 Cook

QLD

3 L
2 O
1 L

Yeah I thought Finucane was the pick of the NSW forwards. Hit like a truck in defence, ran hard and didn’t stand around grappling and padding post-contact metres he just found his belly and then spent his energy getting back to his feet quickly.

@TYGA said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

How did Mbye play I’m happy Origin is over its badly over rated.

He wasn’t terrible, he never got the ball with quite enough space and was sensible enough not to try and force things when they weren’t on. He made some bone-headed plays in the last 10 minutes where he tried to milk penalties and succeeded only in letting NSW get their defence set, they tarnished his game a bit…

@Harvey said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

At the ground I was thinking Mbye wasn’t bad, but from my seat I may have got him and Chambers mixed up a couple of times.

Easily worst of the 4 centres on the pitch …no coincidence the winning try was scored in his edge

@happy_tiger said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

@Harvey said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

Easily worst of the 4 centres on the pitch …no coincidence the winning try was scored in his edge

Chambers was a bigger liability in defence than Mbye was and Mbye was lining up against Tom Trbojevic. It was Chambers crap defence in retreating close to his line and then not putting his body in front of Tedesco that led to his first try. DCE started the problem there but Chambers still had plenty of opportunity to shut down Tedesco. NSW made a number of other half breaks through Chambers as well. I’d have him as worst centre on the pitch overall…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme