321 for Game 3 Origin

• @Nelson said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

@happy_tiger said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

@Harvey said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

At the ground I was thinking Mbye wasn’t bad, but from my seat I may have got him and Chambers mixed up a couple of times.

Easily worst of the 4 centres on the pitch …no coincidence the winning try was scored in his edge

Chambers was a bigger liability in defence than Mbye was and Mbye was lining up against Tom Trbojevic. It was Chambers crap defence in retreating close to his line and then not putting his body in front of Tedesco that led to his first try. DCE started the problem there but Chambers still had plenty of opportunity to shut down Tedesco. NSW made a number of other half breaks through Chambers as well. I’d have him as worst centre on the pitch overall…

mbye would of got some vaulable experience i that game… he was up against a quality centre n the form of tom

• Banned

Mbye had the chance to set up a try in the first half I think? But went himself and was tackled.

Pearce was better than Clearly I believe.

• @Nelson said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

At the ground I was thinking Mbye wasn’t bad, but from my seat I may have got him and Chambers mixed up a couple of times.

Easily worst of the 4 centres on the pitch …no coincidence the winning try was scored in his edge

Chambers was a bigger liability in defence than Mbye was and Mbye was lining up against Tom Trbojevic. It was Chambers crap defence in retreating close to his line and then not putting his body in front of Tedesco that led to his first try. DCE started the problem there but Chambers still had plenty of opportunity to shut down Tedesco. NSW made a number of other half breaks through Chambers as well. I’d have him as worst centre on the pitch overall…

DCE was at fault for the first try , key to marking Tedesco is a straight line defence , DCE came out of the line …did it far too often actually

• @happy_tiger said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

@Nelson said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

DCE was at fault for the first try , key to marking Tedesco is a straight line defence , DCE came out of the line …did it far too often actually

DCE was doing that all game. Sometimes it worked, mostly it didn’t.

• @mike said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

@mike said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

but the real question is happy

R U OK

• @TheDaBoss said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

but the real question is happy

R U OK

I’m fine …you had 14 on the field when the last kick was converted

NSW cheated …you won the series …but it doesn’t count

• Mbye was the one who made the terrible read on the last play when nothing was happen which cost QLD the try. Was probably as good as Chambers overall though.

• @WeHaveCheeKam said in 321 for Game 3 Origin:

Mbye was the one who made the terrible read on the last play when nothing was happen which cost QLD the try. Was probably as good as Chambers overall though.

Mbye didn’t cost them the game, but he cost them the chance to win it. That ridiculous dive to try and milk the penalty cost DCE the shot, so he had to put it up high instead. They needed a quick play the ball.

• He didn’t cost them the game, but came up with the poor read on the final play of the game that decided the match.

He was probably better than expected in my opinion. Tommy T had no significant impact so you have to give him that.

Recent Topics