The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre

• what… this guy sucks.
    seen him make a few good breaks but wowww…
    fresh out of the 20’s into the garbage bin for me.

we suck.

• @Demps said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

what… this guy sucks.

we suck.

havent got him yet

still 48 hours

• @TheDaBoss Would be an astute signing…
    … for Lakes United 2280.

• @Demps said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

what… this guy sucks.

we suck.

Then he’s way ahead of our centres

• @Tiger_Steve said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

@Demps said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

what… this guy sucks.

we suck.

Fair point lol

• @Tiger_Steve said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

@Demps said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

what… this guy sucks.

we suck.

He also seems to be improving as a player, which is not something that can be said of any of our centre options this year…

• 100% absolutely correct and spot on @happy_tiger: I imagine our current situation must be like trying to teach a kid patience in buying the toys they want. Yuh saves yuh $$$ until yuh have enuf to purchase dat special toy.
    We up-skill Our juniors and bring them through for next year. Meanwhile, if we can’t move Packer and co. on, I reckon He Who Must Be Obeyed ie Madge, will inspire them enough to be ‘starting’ top 13 players for Us next year. So with a good blend of experience and youth, we’ll go really well and maybe even finish a spot or two better than this year [wherever We finish] ☺

• @Demps that is what we get isn’t it? He’s solid. cheap a great buy. Spend the money on the next Koro, JAC, the next Chris Lawrence at junior level.

• Bronson Xerri looks the goods to me. I dont think Moses has had enough time yet and I am hoping centre will prove to be his best position for us.

• @TigerSJ said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

Bronson Xerri looks the goods to me. I dont think Moses has had enough time yet and I am hoping centre will prove to be his best position for us.

good luck treying to get him

• I’m okay with this signing if it happens on minimal dollars. I think Mbye and Marsters are probably better options and I think they both have to prove a lot.

• @pawsandclaws1 i agree mate but where are you getting said player from at a price we can afford. CC doesnt seem to have one for us, personally i like mbye and marsters as our centres going forward would prefer lighting wingers.

• @happy_tiger i agree def wouldnt sign anyone past 2 years unless they are a stud

• I think if the price is right like low enough yes, then let him prove himself in our colours, before any silly splurge, we have to clean up our multi millions of dollars Ivan bought of first grade players First!, before any bigger sontracts are offered to anyone really. im very happy with the signing of Jake Simpkin (lookout fellas!!) but must, must keep Liddle (so talented with not enough opportunity to shine with the years behind Robbie. but until we can fix the books give young inhouse a go, from our wealth of juniors. (Just look at all the players the tigers let go for end of career reserve grade players) like need i say no more James Tedesco… Invest in our junours heavily who accept lower contracts until Books are cleaned. What do you think of Esan Masters? i havent been happy lately feeling hes copped a knock or a deadset good tackle end of last year, or early this year and is not the same turning back in hit ups. please tigers just let Benji kick goals or lawrence, anyone, let Esan focus on improving his game improving his football to his full potential,

• @CTigersWinComp said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

I think if the price is right like low enough yes, then let him prove himself in our colours, before any silly splurge, we have to clean up our multi millions of dollars Ivan bought of first grade players First!, before any bigger sontracts are offered to anyone really. im very happy with the signing of Jake Simpkin (lookout fellas!!) but must, must keep Liddle (so talented with not enough opportunity to shine with the years behind Robbie. but until we can fix the books give young inhouse a go, from our wealth of juniors. (Just look at all the players the tigers let go for end of career reserve grade players) like need i say no more James Tedesco… Invest in our junours heavily who accept lower contracts until Books are cleaned. What do you think of Esan Masters? i havent been happy lately feeling hes copped a knock or a deadset good tackle end of last year, or early this year and is not the same turning back in hit ups. please tigers just let Benji kick goals or lawrence, anyone, let Esan focus on improving his game improving his football to his full potential,

We didnt let Tedesco go he ran away as fast as he could from us not once but twice.He has zero loyalty

Recent Topics