The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre

@Geo bahaha must not have been the only confused one to see Koro or JAC highlights.

last edited by TieDye

@TieDye said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

@Geo bahaha must not have been the only confused one to see Koro or JAC highlights.

I think TRIES might be worth more if they are scored by a fast player…?

@Geo Just that they are scored (even the half chances near 100m) by fast wingers.

Harsh but generic decent centre that won’t reach the next level.

Big pass.

@TheDaBoss said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

Very sad what happened to Rowdy, he was fast, and very good, still gives his all every time he plays, unlike some others

last edited by 851

If we are targeting solid centres Hymel Hunt is a better option for Madge’s style. Hard hitter and damaging with the ball. Not a top line talent but worked well under Madge before.

The scariest thing is some are getting excited about Brad Parker

When we are getting excited about Parker we have almost hit rock bottom

Can anyone in 2011 even possibly contemplate him getting a passing mention followed by a flat NO

@happy_tiger said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

Can anyone in 2011 even possibly contemplate him getting a passing mention followed by a flat NO

I’d be annoyed even if it’s just a reserve grade contract. Dead set, Parker is that bad that even Nathan Milone is a better player.

@Sabre said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

@happy_tiger said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

I’d be annoyed even if it’s just a reserve grade contract. Dead set, Parker is that bad that even Nathan Milone is a better player.

Mole will tell us Jack Buchanan is coming back …and he’ll lose plodder status in 3 pages …5 pages and he will be fringe SOO material

Parker for the right price is solid. People are looking for a.monster splash. We know its not gping to happen so you are looking for bang for your buck. If he is cheap he is a good buy

@hodgo We are seeking a centre who is genuinely very quick, can make a break and finish it off (because our existing wingers don’t have the pace to do it). I know I am pushing things but said centre should be able to tackle and hopefully set his winger up if in the next 20 years the club buys very fast wingers.

@hodgo said in The Mole: Wests Tigers circling Manly centre:

Parker for the right price is solid. People are looking for a.monster splash. We know its not gping to happen so you are looking for bang for your buck. If he is cheap he is a good buy

Sorry we wait for the right player then …

Its absolutely stupid to replace one player with another on a longish contract that we then have to take another loss on if we want them gone and risk losing a player who IS the right fit and a major upgrade

last edited by happy_tiger

gee i hope we are not after him, he is plum average. we need better than him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.