Round 17 Discussion *Spoilers

Klein can’t ref on field or in the bunker😂

@Jimmy said in Round 17 Discussion *Spoilers:

Ball call bunker

Not sure what was wrong with it. They ended up with the right call.

Go Wabbies

Stf u Manly Scum

Rabbits look clunky

What the actual was that

AHHHH looks like another round of crap referee

@TheDaBoss said in Round 17 Discussion *Spoilers:

What the actual was that

Referees genuinely have no idea what is happening in front of them these days. That bloke was staring at Suli from less than 10m away and couldn’t tell he knocked it on.

last edited by BalmainJnr

@BalmainJnr said in Round 17 Discussion *Spoilers:

What the actual was that

Referees genuinely have no idea what is happening in front of them these days. That bloke was staring at Suli from less than 10m and couldn’t tell he knocked it on.

cross eyed reffs ‘_______________________’

congratz Dean Britt

first NRL try

We all laugh about it (unless it’s a Tigers game) but the standard of refereeing is disgraceful. I’m not talking about getting everything right - that’s impossible. I’m talking about consistency and feel.
The inconsistency is abhorrent at all aspects of refereeing. This seems to hurt the less fancied teams imo but maybe that’s my bias.
Though the lack of feel is real. I’m no champion or expert but I have a good feel for the game. Feel leads to accuracy under pressure and today’s refs don’t have it. Harriman has it, Hartley had it, Annersley had it. Today maybe Chechen has it. The rest don’t and don’t come close.Why? I reckon because it is coached out of them. Too much technical crap in their heads. A good player just goes out and plays footy - eyes up footy. Refs need to apply this to what they do imo.

Nice finish by Gagai

Suli goes 70m and scores, pity he didnt show that application with us

As someone whose bashed Siro for years, how good is he going.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@BalmainJnr said in Round 17 Discussion *Spoilers:

What the actual was that

Referees genuinely have no idea what is happening in front of them these days. That bloke was staring at Suli from less than 10m away and couldn’t tell he knocked it on.

Too many distractions being wired up. Someone constantly in their ear. You can imagine how hard it is to concentrate. The system is broken, not the refs.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.