**live game thread** us vs the Eels

• 4 tries all, 12 point loss. Classic Wests Tigers…

• @Yossarian said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

4 tries all, 12 point loss. Classic Wests Tigers…

It does my head in…

• Sad thing is I would bet even after today that there is still no one inside the club that thinks Goal kicking has any value.

• @pawsandclaws1 said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

@TYGA Sharks’ supporter posts rumour that Rapana is moving to the Shire. I’d like to know how they do it if true.

Feki is heading overseas and they have lost Holmes and Edrick Lee last year. Dugan is no winger either is Xerri or Morrris.

I’ll find out tomorrow. ageing winger was a gun if it’s a short term 2 year deal it’s very smart.
    They have two good young players that should be selected Mulitalo, Katia. The sharks recruitment has been questionable Dugan, Woods, Moylan, Johnson. They have great young players.

• People r streaking at the cause they WANT to be banned from bankwest

• @jadtiger said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

@kafta said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

The crowd looked like 70/30 Parra fans.

Which is what i would expect for parra stadium,it will never be a ground we can call our own

As a WT member for the BankWest games, I can say after 4 games our fans are not supporting us there, for all 4 supposedly home games our fans were outvoiced and outnumbered…we only won 1 of the 4 games there and that was a fluke…6 LO + 6 CSS, is what we should be doing, if we can’t afford that , then we should hand in our NRL license. I’m over not having a Home ground advantage, we have quickly lost our identity…

• We play at 5 :30 saturday

Means we got a few days to send esan off to the afl for kicking lessons, and send the rest of the team to a army camp to teach them discipline…

• Well, I won’t say I told you all about Jennings - Oh! what the hell, why shouldn’t I.

The guy is not a footballers bootlace, pathetic, inept and with no fortitude immediately spring to mind and that is giving him a few accolades.

Should be playing ‘Z’ grade and before everyone says we have no one to replace him with - I would say playing next week with 12 men would be a huge improvement.

Mbye is not a centre, not much of a FB either - so he also should be dropped, Masters couldn’t kick a hole in a wet paper bag, so we need to move onto someone else - Mbye is in CC for mine, Benji has knee problems when kicking goals I believe so that leaves someone else … who? doesn’t matter - just get someone to throw it at the posts, wouldn’t be any worse.

Then again does Madge want to win games or persist with the same Duds?

• @Russell No one could argue Jennings should go. I hope we don’t have to see him for a long time. I’d persist with Mbye at centre though - looks ok without being spectacular, and there must be a reason he was chosen as the starting QLD centre, of all things. Feel like he might offer a bit in terms of goal kicking too moving forward… Looked a lot more comfortable than Marsters today.

• @Russell He has what he has this year so that’s the answer to that part of your question.
    He promotes who? Have you seen our cc cup team play. There is zilch there so enlighten me as to who leads the rescue mission from that lot.
    What concerns me from today more than any other game this year is that the forwards again looked disinterested and unmotivated. They run to the line and either turn their back to the tackle or surrender. There is no fight, no spirit there.
    They do this and our half’s are stuffed and they have enough trouble trying to create something for our so called back line without the forwards creating the necessary go forward.
    We are so behind some of the top 6 sides it’s not funny.

• @momo_amp_medo said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

@Russell He has what he has this year so that’s the answer to that part of your question.
    He promotes who? Have you seen our cc cup team play. There is zilch there so enlighten me as to who leads the rescue mission from that lot.
    What concerns me from today more than any other game this year is that the forwards again looked disinterested and unmotivated. They run to the line and either turn their back to the tackle or surrender. There is no fight, no spirit there.
    They do this and our half’s are stuffed and they have enough trouble trying to create something for our so called back line without the forwards creating the necessary go forward.
    We are so behind some of the top 6 sides it’s not funny.

I’ve watched the CC team play and that is why I have suggested playing 12 men next week with the “Impostor” Jennings in ‘Z’ grade.

The forwards were not good today - I agree, which put pressure on our halves. Both Benji and Brooks did well under the circumstances in my opinion.

However there are no kind words for the two I singled out. I am also not making a decision on this game but on the season so far.

Madge - for God’s sake - drop them.

Oh! just had a thought, forgot him… Momoirovski to centre for Mbye.

• Anyone seen the photo online of Ferguson with a foot in touch just before scoring? Can’t get the link to work to post it. Touchie was staring at his feet from directly behind him

• I know Thommo’s getting heaps of wraps in attack , but positionally today he was ordinary

He was a mile out of position for the first try and if you watch the replay look at how lazy he is …if he was showing some effort he probably gets into a position to stop Takairangi not that he probably should of had to …that was pussy defence from Mbye and Brooks really

• @BalmainJnr said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Anyone seen the photo online of Ferguson with a foot in touch just before scoring? Can’t get the link to work to post it. Touchie was staring at his feet from directly behind him

Yeh… It’s blatant and obviously to all except incompetent corrupt Sutton… Foxsports however focus on Mbyes “knock on/forward pass” for Jennings try… I’m. Over this rort sick of getting screwed were crap enough without officials against us

• @BalmainJnr said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Anyone seen the photo online of Ferguson with a foot in touch just before scoring? Can’t get the link to work to post it. Touchie was staring at his feet from directly behind him

Haven’t seen it and can’t find it.

Recent Topics