**live game thread** us vs the Eels

@bathursttiger Yep & we paid part of his contract for a couple of Years.

@tigerbenji said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Not true…Arthur met Taryiaki on holiday’s in Bali and convinced him to join the Eels instead

@BalmainJnr said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Anyone seen the photo online of Ferguson with a foot in touch just before scoring? Can’t get the link to work to post it. Touchie was staring at his feet from directly behind him

That is pretty much the expectations i have with the NRL officiating.They are almost as inefficient and dishonest as Greenberg and his mates

@Geo said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

@tigerbenji said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Not true…Arthur met Taryiaki on holiday’s in Bali and convinced him to join the Eels instead

Well, according to fox yep. I’ll take their version of events. Not that I lose any sleep over missing out on Takairangi

Should change my username to AlwaysNextYear

@WT2K said in **live game thread** us vs the Eels:

Should change my username to AlwaysNextYear

ANY ?

Brooks threw a shoe a few metres and gotnl penalised… ryan papenhauzen shoe came of in our game against us, when he made a linebreak, thus denyimg him a chance at a try… should of been a instant sinbin 😏

@TheDaBoss
Brooks throws a shoe to clear an obstruction from the field gets penalised Clint Cutherson thows the ball back onto the field of play TWICE after the Wests Tigers kick for the line which delayed the tap restart and nothing happened both in front of the linesman and referee and both deliberate professional fouls.

@hobbo1 thanks for posting the pic mate.