JENNINGS

Worst performance I have ever seen from a winger.

Useless one year wonder.

One of our worst ever signings.

And Jesus Christ we’ve had many.

@hybrid_tiger

He has done the impossible for a winger, completely butcher a game.

Should hand back his salary.

Matt Ballin did more for us.

so we’re saying Madge’s only signing is a dud? Doesn’t bode well for the future…

We have a lot of problems.

I also think Esan is a pathetic player.

Well you can add Marsters to that, if he is there for his kicking then he needs to go too. I would also through Lawrence into that too. Offers not much nowadays, give MCK a starting gig.

Worst player in the comp.

@Muffstar facts.
Esan is a fat, lazy, useless slob.

Can’t kick a dog.
He is so over rated it’s not funny.

Fox commentators said Benji said he has the potential to be the best centre in the game… wow. Dreaming. Brad Parker would be an upgrade on this dud.

@Demps Hard to argue with this. He’s been a bum all season.

@avocadoontoast Jesus Christ. Ease up on the bloody agenda. We’ve had 5 coaches in 6 years and you’re here calling for another to be sacked. Even if we do sack Madge, there is no one out on the market more qualified than him. You keep on blaming the coach and it is really frustrating to read, because it’s nonsense.

Bit hard on the Coach, its not the Squad he wants.

@TigersBusDriver said in JENNINGS:

@avocadoontoast Jesus Christ. Ease up on the bloody agenda. We’ve had 5 coaches in 6 years and you’re here calling for another to be sacked. Even if we do sack Madge, there is no one out on the market more qualified than him. You keep on blaming the coach and it is really frustrating to read, because it’s nonsense.

I’ve never called for him to be sacked. I’ve questioned some of his choices which I think is fair enough. I don’t have an agenda at all. Perhaps don’t take things so personally.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.