Marsters, Mbye and Jennings

• Banned

These three between them have contributed next to nothing all season.

All horrible today, absolutely pathetic.

• Jennings and Marsters run like they are using a walking frame. Mybe showed more towards the end, the other two were consistently crap from the start.

• Yep, we essentially have no centres, Jennings sucks, so we’re playing with one winger from a bunch who are supposed to contribute the most points of any positions on the field. No wonder we do so poorly.

• Can’t understand how Momo is not getting a run over some of these guys. We have no backs at all

• It’s a shame we have any decent outside backs

Must be the only club that doesn’t

We actually had good shape out there today I thought and it all seems to stem from Benji who is playing strongly and really opens the field up

We just don’t have the damaging backs to finish it off and really punish the opposition

• @hybrid_tiger said in Marsters, Mbye and Jennings:

Jennings was horrible, what does he offer

• Mbye is pre good good gk too, I love to defend jenngings but no more, bring in momo on that wing…masters needs a good couple of lesssons with a decent centre coach and thommo is very annoying

• Yep all 3 offer very little

• @851 said in Marsters, Mbye and Jennings:

@hybrid_tiger said in Marsters, Mbye and Jennings:

Jennings was horrible, what does he offer

He’s big enough to play in the forwards

If he is here for any length of time ( I hope not ) that’s where I’d play the log and make him earn his pay .

• Jennings is one of the least skilful players we’ve ever had. All he can do is catch a bomb, can’t tackle, is slow and weak.

I’d be dropping him next week. Move Thompson back to the wing and put Dylan Smith at fullback. As average as Smith is, at least he’s fairly safe.

• The three players mentioned were the three who i thought went missing today.
    its ironic that queensland picked mybe in the centres as the tigers do- so they must rate him as being in their top 13 players.
    give him the goalkicking job and value his input that way.
    as for the other two,that decision is for greater minds than mine.

• I actually thought Mbye was fairly good today. Not perfect but fairly good.

Jennings was horrible, Masters was ok.

Our forwards were poor more then our backs

• @weststigerman said in Marsters, Mbye and Jennings:

Jennings is one of the least skilful players we’ve ever had. All he can do is catch a bomb, can’t tackle, is slow and weak.

I’d be dropping him next week. Move Thompson back to the wing and put Dylan Smith at fullback. As average as Smith is, at least he’s fairly safe.

Don’t mind that idea. Time to blood some young ones.

• Mbye was decent

• I dont get the issue with Marsters. His goal kicking isn’t strong enough and perhaps after today we are seeing a change in kicker.

But his attack and D were alright. Certainly outplayed Hoffman and some really good DH runs.

Recent Topics