Mbye

What is this guy suppose to be? He’s not a centre, not a fullback, and not a half. We got no strike in the centres. Brooks put on a pearler of a pass at one point that a Roberts or Mitchell would have eaten up. He barely gets through the line. It’s killing us. And Marsters isn’t traveling much better. Time to move him into the forwards I reckon.

@GNR4LIFE Hopefully another club will be dumb enough to take him off our hands at the end of the season

@GNR4LIFE said in Mbye:

What is this guy suppose to be? He’s not a centre, not a fullback, and not a half. We got no strike in the centres. Brooks put on a pearler of a pass at one point that a Roberts or Mitchell would have eaten up. He barely gets through the line. It’s killing us. And Marsters isn’t traveling much better. Time to move him into the forwards I reckon.

Not sure what he is supposed to be, but I know that he will be a massive burden on our salary cap for the next 3 years.

He’d be the best water boy.

Highest paid centre in the NRL and he sucks.
Has no position.

Gun water boy tho.

Jack of all trades master of none

He’d go alright in a decent team.

Agree on all points.

How have we not signed a center or a goal kicker in three years?

It is criminal.

We have had the money…signed tons of wingers and undersized utilities.

Incomprehensible.

last edited by ElleryHanley

hey look on the bright side he seems to be a better goal kicker than Marsters…

Mbye should gk sticked both his kicks well

Thought he was alright, took a while to warm to the match.

What boggles my mind and makes me question Madge is the fact he made him our skipper.
He’s a bench utility at this stage imo.
We desperately need some speed on the edges

Thought he was decent. I still think he’s a good fullback. He was great there last year. Not sure what’s changed

I think we need to persevere with Mbye in the centres - he needs some time to find his feet there. It is a different position to play and hopefully he will adjust. I do think he should take on the goal kicking duties also - maybe it will help Mbye and also ease pressure on Marsters who can just focus on his game.

@jirskyr said in Mbye:

Thought he was alright, took a while to warm to the match.

I thought the same. Looked very busy in the second 40. Frightened the Eels a few times. Nearly butchered Jennings try but he looked like he was having a proper go.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme