A bit of luck...

• … and well make the semis this year… We just need the ball to bounce our way… It’s gotta turn sooner or later… There’s still hope

• @innsaneink said in A bit of luck...:

… and well make the semis this year… We just need the ball to bounce our way… It’s gotta turn sooner or later… There’s still hope

We need a goal kicker, punt Jennings and get our halves to perform

• Will be lucky to win 3 more games for 2019.

• @innsaneink said in A bit of luck...:

… and well make the semis this year… We just need the ball to bounce our way… It’s gotta turn sooner or later… There’s still hope

How many drinks have you had ?
    Lol

• Four tries a piece and apart from one of our tries, we really did not get the bounce of the ball today. We are not far off. If Masters had kicked better, Parramatta would have been under much more pressure. It would have been interesting to see how they handled us coming at them when we were two points behind, instead of twelve.

• I like your positivity Ink but we need a 80% goal kicker and some quality centres and wingers.

• sending positve vibes for entire season

• @Cultured_Bogan said in A bit of luck...:

I like your positivity Ink but we need a 80% goal kicker and some quality centres and wingers.

Hilarious how the number one prop makes 44 meters in 60 minutes and we blame the centres and wingers.

Our forwards were dominated by the eels. Our backs got us points to compete but our forwards were mostly beaten

• @boonboon Hard to judge when you’ve hardly got a prop available. Matulino and Packer, our supposed “big men” dwelling in CC and injured. Both on big money too. This team is a mess, and it needs sorting before we can even consider the finals. Reynolds, Mbye, Packer, Mats all need sorting out. Not sure some of them need to go, still holding hope for Mbye and Reynolds, but wouldn’t mind seeing them walk.

• I would drop Marshall and promote Reynolds now to see if he’s got anything left. Marshall is a great passer but besides being healthier than Reynolds, he doesn’t give us anything better.

The positive from today was that the young guys were our best and they’re the ones we’re keeping.

Also, I love our attacking flair atm but I’m unsure how useful trying to play fast will be when the referees seem so happy to allow slow play the balls. Perhaps they need a breather themselves.

• @TigersBusDriver said in A bit of luck...:

@boonboon Hard to judge when you’ve hardly got a prop available. Matulino and Packer, our supposed “big men” dwelling in CC and injured. Both on big money too. This team is a mess, and it needs sorting before we can even consider the finals. Reynolds, Mbye, Packer, Mats all need sorting out. Not sure some of them need to go, still holding hope for Mbye and Reynolds, but wouldn’t mind seeing them walk.

You play Reynolds, Packer and the like, you don’t just discount them every Tuesday. Surely they can perform better than what we trot out each week, and that is on the coach, surely he can coach players who have played origin and international footy

• @851 said in A bit of luck...:

You play Reynolds, Packer and the like, you don’t just discount them every Tuesday. Surely they can perform better than what we trot out each week, and that is on the coach, surely he can coach players who have played origin and international footy

I don’t think these guys deserve to be there. It’s that simple.

• @krayola Marshall is the one shining light. He’s too good in attack for these jokers. Look at some of our players past and think how bad they were, at least they had an inkling and anticipated what Marshall would do. The current crop couldn’t anticipate a rainy day with hail landing on their head.

• @krayola said in A bit of luck...:

I would drop Marshall and promote Reynolds now to see if he’s got anything left. Marshall is a great passer but besides being healthier than Reynolds, he doesn’t give us anything better.

The positive from today was that the young guys were our best and they’re the ones we’re keeping.

Also, I love our attacking flair atm but I’m unsure how useful trying to play fast will be when the referees seem so happy to allow slow play the balls. Perhaps they need a breather themselves.

Really? I can’t agree with that. You are right about one thing - Reynolds passing game isn’t as good as Marshalls - Reynolds can’t pass at all especially left to right. He also can’t organise, can’t tackle, and can’t kick and is no longer durable enough to survive in NRL. There is no way I would drop Marshall for Reynolds, not until I can see Reynolds show something.
    As for today’s game - apart from a poor performance from Jennings and a very average one from Marsters, it was our forwards that were poor and ineffective. Apart from hooker/dummy half we were outplayed by the Eels pack in every position in the forwards.

• @boonboon said in A bit of luck...:

@Cultured_Bogan said in A bit of luck...:

I like your positivity Ink but we need a 80% goal kicker and some quality centres and wingers.

Hilarious how the number one prop makes 44 meters in 60 minutes and we blame the centres and wingers.

Our forwards were dominated by the eels. Our backs got us points to compete but our forwards were mostly beaten

That’s fair too, but the props not making metres has nothing to do with wingers making basic mistakes in defence and shuffling and Jinling before the line when coming out of our own end.

Recent Topics