13 Matterson

14 Alioai
15Eisenhuth
16 McQueen
17Farah

We forfeit, sincerely, Wests

Edit: we would also like to forget

last edited by TieDye

Knees feeling good …got the medical clearance …I’m back ready and raring to go Madge

@happy_tiger said in Your team for the slaughter:

Knees feeling good …got the medical clearance …I’m back ready and raring to go Madge

Reckon my osteo riddled shoulders have one more game in em. Ready for the call up Madge.

18 H Tiger

@WT2K said in Your team for the slaughter:

Reckon my osteo riddled shoulders have one more game in em. Ready for the call up Madge.

19 W T2K

1. Thompson
  2. Bradley
  3. Talau
  4. Marsters
  5. Nofa
  6. Brooks
  7. Benji
  8. Twal
  9. Liddle
  10. Aloai
  11. Lawrence
  12. Matterson
  13. Eiso
  14. MCK
  15. Mikalele
  16. Reynolds
  17. Packer

G’day @maxxn99: you had me until you got down to no. 17. Farah did 2 or 3 good things today followed by 22 or 23 dumb things, cheers ☺

I’ll get hammered for this but we’ve dished out the same rubbish week after week with the same team occasionally jagging a nail biting win.

We need some hungry young blood in there and more attacking options. We desperately lack speed on the wings and some X factor but no one in the lower grades is that quick either. We need to recruit some fast wingers ASAP.

1. Thompson

2. Bradley

3. Mbye

4. Talau

5. Nofoaluma

6. Brooks

7. Marshall

8. Twal

9. Liddle

10. Eisenhuth

11. Lawrence

12. Matterson

13. Farah

14. Packer/Clark

15. Mikaele

16. Aloiai

17. Marsters

Bradley and Talau to debut.

• Marsters off the bench and into the back row. Just tell him to run.
  • Get Packer, Aloiai and Mikaele angry and tell them to go out there and rip and tear
  • Marshall or Mbye to goal kick
  • Farah to lock for the first 30mins then spell Liddle until the last half hour. He’s no smaller than Taylor and will plug the middle. Play him like an extra playmaker and not a third prop.
  • Reynolds (along with others) need to get moved on. Effort and attitude player but his body can’t string 2 or 3 games together.

1 Tedesco
2 Tupou
3 Mitchell
4 Manu
5 Turbo Tom
6 Benji (have fun)
7 A Renyolds
8 Haas
9 B Smith
10 Twal (enjoy a winning feeling)
11 Kasfusi
12 Matterson (enjoy a winning feeling)
13 Taumalolo

14 Asofa-Solomona
15 Papalii (sorry Ricky)
16 Capewell
17 Munster

last edited by sheer64

@happy_tiger If your in I’m in Happy, was a better Goal kicker then these guys 2nd row for me. Lol.

@TYGA yea why not. I like it.

@tigertye no hammering from me. I like it

How good is Ronnie Palmer with the boot?

no harm in trying

Same side bar Jennings, Mbye, Masters replace them with anybody who has some speed (i don’t even care if they can’t catch a ball or tackle at this stage)

Maybe find a spot for Oliver Clarke somewhere, he went ok, no worse than what we have at the moment.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme