Newcastle advice

Hi. Need some advice from a local Novacastrian. Looking for a decent pub for watching the NRL and having a Saturday punt and good beer, somewhere near Beaumont St.

Any ideas?

@Masterton Yo…
Go to Wests at Lambton.

Or leave the city and go to,
The Gunyah at Belmont or Club Charlestown.
Delicious food at both.

Beaumont St is corny as, full of hipsters and vegans however if you’re stuck on that street… Finnegans maybe? There’s a sports bar there too called the maverick but if I was you, I’d go to the ones i mentioned. Huge TVs, good crowds and good food.

If you go to Charlestown or Lake Munmorah bowlo you’re likely to see Clint Dogg in all his Hunter OG glory.

@Demps said in Newcastle advice:

@Cultured_Bogan he’s in prison.

Haha no way?! What for?

@Cultured_Bogan I don’t know, I don’t know him. Just his footy forum nonsense. He’s always in and out of prison. Probably for selling steroids.

@Demps said in Newcastle advice:

@Cultured_Bogan I don’t know, I don’t know him. Just his footy forum nonsense. He’s always in and out of prison. Probably for selling steroids.

LMAO… He can do live shows in the slammer now.

@Masterton said in Newcastle advice:

Hi. Need some advice from a local Novacastrian. Looking for a decent pub for watching the NRL and having a Saturday punt and good beer, somewhere near Beaumont St.

Any ideas?

I think you’re pretty much right with the pubs on Beaumont st mate. try the Kent or the northern star.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.