So GIO on Saturday?

What are our chances? My weather app tells me 3°C at kick off.

What does all this mean?

G’day @Madgic: that’s so cool baby, there will be a lot of shrinkages and laughter in the dressing room before the game I reckon ☹ ☹ ⛑ ☝

Its games like these I wish I were a religious man.

@GNR4LIFE said in So GIO on Saturday?:

Even people that are religious wouldn’t believe in a deity powerful enough to influence this game.

The old saying could not be more of the truth - " The more you put on the more you get back" Raiders by 34 pts unfortunately… I hope I am completely wrong but as a Tigers supporter for this long I now the drill… I know I wont be watching it live just so my health stays in tact.

@hsvjones said in So GIO on Saturday?:

The old saying could not be more of the truth - " The more you put on the more you get back" Raiders by 34 pts unfortunately… I hope I am completely wrong but as a Tigers supporter for this long I now the drill… I know I wont be watching it live just so my health stays in tact.

I wouldnt watch it either, but unfortunately… im addicted… for better or for worse

I thought OP was a Raiders fan?

@Cultured_Bogan said in So GIO on Saturday?:

I thought OP was a Raiders fan?

Its spelt Geo isn’t it

Gonna be no different to all the other raiders games against us…

We’ll win this one, some how someway, although something unavoidable will prevent me from watching. Just my luck! Seriously, they can’t thrash us again.

I’m going, hopefully the drive home will be a happy one (like last year)!.

@GNR4LIFE said in So GIO on Saturday?:

It doesn’t help …God hates the WT’s

@Madgic I think you’ll find it’s ‘Old McDonald’s EIO’

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.