Forum member of the year

@willow said in Forum member of the year:

@happy_tiger said in Forum member of the year:

@TheDaBoss said in Forum member of the year:

Hello all

Was wondering if anyone would like to do a forum member of the year

This process can be done on the form of a poll, and forum members can vote on the forum member who they think has contributed, and been a positive forum member.

Once voting is finished (have a week to vote) the votes r gathered and the forum member of the year is , a reward for the forum member of the year can be a year forum subscription and a tag next to their name ( similar to the forum supporter tag) sayibg Forum Member of the Year …

Let me know your thoughts on this

Kind Regards-boss

Got bad news …its in my contract ,Willow sends me out a picture and a plaque every year

The picture isn’t always of you though!

Better looking than this black duck lol

@Tiger_Steve said in Forum member of the year:

We’d all finish ninth!

1. Tiger_Steve

You’re the only one who’s got a vote yet, so don’t stuff it up from here.

@NT_Tiger said in Forum member of the year:

@gallagher 3 votes

Damn you. My knees are trembling…😛

Willow you need to close this thread

I smell a revolution

@gallagher said in Forum member of the year:

@Tiger_Steve said in Forum member of the year:

We’d all finish ninth!

1. Tiger_Steve

You’re the only one who’s got a vote yet, so don’t stuff it up from here.

I better log off for a while😀

tried to suggest something, i thought was decent

but all i did was open up a can of worms lol

tried to suggest something, i thought was decent

but all i did was open up a can of worms lol

King Cobras me thinks

Well I make the most sense on here and followed the Tigers before the 69 G/F. Any points for that LOL

@hugh1954 said in Forum member of the year:

Well I make the most sense on here and followed the Tigers before the 69 G/F. Any points for that LOL

Wests 1959 for me.

Hello all

This process can be done on the form of a poll, and forum members can vote on the forum member who they think has contributed, and been a positive forum member.

Once voting is finished (have a week to vote) the votes r gathered and the forum member of the year is , a reward for the forum member of the year can be a year forum subscription and a tag next to their name ( similar to the forum supporter tag) sayibg Forum Member of the Year …

Kind Regards-boss

Got bad news …its in my contract ,Willow sends me out a picture and a plaque every year

How much do you pay him for that?

Hello all

Kind Regards-boss

A bit like Cam Smith & the NRL!

@Sabre said in Forum member of the year:

Hello all

Kind Regards-boss

How much do you pay him for that?

More than I can afford …

@BearComplex said in Forum member of the year:

Hello all

Kind Regards-boss

A bit like Cam Smith & the NRL!

Probably more like JWH getting off for head butting McGuire

Do you get votes deducted for temporary or permanent bans?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.