When or What makes this season unacceptable

• Trent Runciman played for us.

• @Masterton said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

Trent Runciman played for us.

Yes one of Terry Lambs more forgetable buys to match his coaching skills

• @TieDye said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

@trentrunciman wait, are you related to that flog of a player for the dragons , Trent ? Who I believe was Trent from punchy in disguise and actually a bulldogs supporter clinging on to ‘04… jeez after Raelene and des left you guys must’ve been thinking it was Christmas! Shame you guys haven’t/won’t be joining a finals party for a lot longer than us. Dib seems like a good bloke though, honestly I think I’d rather the owner of Meriton kicking up his heels in a penthouse watching us fail year after year than ever entertain financially supporting belmore. So, SO many things wrong with your club that it’s alrrqdy bailing on games at Belmore again? Think I’ll take our mighty record as it stands 🤔🤭🤫

reported mate.

Trent from punchy? dude are you high? time to lay off youtube for a while or the blunt

if you think making the top 8 three times in two decades of football is acceptable for you to insult me then you’re not a fan…perhaps your standards are that low you need to resort to personal insults then…

you’re a tigers fan ? Really? well you’d remember him the early 2000s

did you start following them post 2005 then i assume

• I think anything is acceptable this year, like wooden spoon I am not fussed. I just wish there was a draft so they could tank. Our big money stars Reynolds Packer are out. Its too much to ask for. Need to somehow get rid of them and make a few good signings for 2021, make some progress next year, and definitely make the finals in 2021. I think thats realistic and i’ll be okay with it. Then just make good decisions from then on, and be a professional outfit for many years, long run consistancy. Would take that then make finals this year or next. I follow Magic in NBA and they are trying to do the same thing. Hope it works =p

• @Jay said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

I think anything is acceptable this year, like wooden spoon I am not fussed. I just wish there was a draft so they could tank. Our big money stars Reynolds Packer are out. Its too much to ask for. Need to somehow get rid of them and make a few good signings for 2021, make some progress next year, and definitely make the finals in 2021. I think thats realistic and i’ll be okay with it. Then just make good decisions from then on, and be a professional outfit for many years, long run consistancy. Would take that then make finals this year or next. I follow Magic in NBA and they are trying to do the same thing. Hope it works =p

Orlando are in a far better position than the tigers mate. They got draft picks and assets. The magic are on the rise. They gave the raps a run for their money in the playoffs. The NRL doesn’t have that system. Just look at how the AFL are run compared to the top heavy system of the NRL.

• @trentrunciman said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

aps a run for their money in the playoffs. The NRL doesn’t have that system. Just look at how the AFL are run compared to the top heavy system of the NRL.

Yeah true. Yeah at least Magic beat Raptors once in the finals and got close a few times. I was thrilled!

• @trentrunciman I went to every game in finals series the year we won… I have had much more joy than you in supporting my club that’s a promise, guess I can take your misinformed point with a grain of salt, but reported? Over an injoke about a YouTube video of somebody clearly not you that doesn’t make any personal inferences ? Lay off the keyboard hero m8

• A profit. Boys can still have their early holiday before the superstars of the NRL hit the party beaches, and know they will still be paid next year. its always next year

@trentrunciman I went to every game in finals series the year we won… l

Ah fans who jump on the bandwagon…notice I didn’t feel insecure about typing how any games I attended?

I’m sure you’re a fan who still will be happy when our club makes 5 finals appearances in 35 years too but we will probably lose you by then…“were heading in the right direction” LOL…
    /Facepalm for you…didn’t even know Trent Runciman…compared him to Trent Barrett double facepalm…
    I suppose your standards would be high considering you think the tigers were established in 2005.

Do you know who Terry lamb is? They were dark times for the club but then again there really haven’t been any bright spots in our history.

• @trentrunciman Trent Barrett ? You are definitely not of age to understand my joke
    I’m gonna leave that /facepalm right there, lol, another 5 in 35? doubt it. Still not gonna be a little shite about it and suppose that last jab, “you don’t know terry lamb” was intended to show how non insecure you are and have been down in the dumps with just about every single other soul in the forum, but really made you look like a buffoon and that’s not including calling me a bandwagoner for putting my faith in a premiership winning coach. Your name says it all. You are the mediocrity here

@trentrunciman Trent Barrett ? You are definitely not of age to understand my joke
    I’m gonna leave that /facepalm right there, lol, another 5 in 35? doubt it. Still not gonna be a little shite about it and suppose that last jab, “you don’t know terry lamb” was intended to show how non insecure you are and have been down in the dumps with just about every single other soul in the forum, but really made you look like a buffoon and that’s not including calling me a bandwagoner for putting my faith in a premiership winning coach. Your name says it all. You are the mediocrity here

Your Trent Barrett post was a joke? How many posters responded to it with a laugh? Don’t think you’d last applying your trade outside the Apollo mate. Trent from punchbowl Jesus again /facepalm. Nothing insecure about me mate but to my knowledge you responded to my message first if I’m not mistaken so I must have triggered you…

• @trentrunciman said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

@TieDye said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

@trentrunciman wait, are you related to that flog of a player for the dragons , Trent ? Who I believe was Trent from punchy in disguise and actually a bulldogs supporter clinging on to ‘04… jeez after Raelene and des left you guys must’ve been thinking it was Christmas! Shame you guys haven’t/won’t be joining a finals party for a lot longer than us. Dib seems like a good bloke though, honestly I think I’d rather the owner of Meriton kicking up his heels in a penthouse watching us fail year after year than ever entertain financially supporting belmore. So, SO many things wrong with your club that it’s alrrqdy bailing on games at Belmore again? Think I’ll take our mighty record as it stands 🤔🤭🤫

reported mate.

Trent from punchy? dude are you high? time to lay off youtube for a while or the blunt

if you think making the top 8 three times in two decades of football is acceptable for you to insult me then you’re not a fan…perhaps your standards are that low you need to resort to personal insults then…

I remember him. Makes me wonder why someone so offended by mediocrity would choose such a mediocre player for their username

• @GNR4LIFE said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

@trentrunciman said in When or What makes this season unacceptable:

reported mate.

I remember him. Makes me wonder why someone so offended by mediocrity would choose such a mediocre player for their username

I try not to remember.

reported mate.

reflects our standard of rugby league

reported mate.

don’t fret- i’ll change it to Hasan Saleh soon. Glory days.

Recent Topics