Wests Tigers vs Canberra *live game thread discussion*

SMASH EM BY 50 BOYS

RIP IN!!!

last edited by Geo

Up The Mighty Tigers 🐯

A win by 72 points and we are in the top 8.I will settle for a win by any margin

Our season is the next two games Raiders and Knights. Win both games and we return to Leichhardt on a Thursday night against a Cowboys team we always beat there.

I think we are going to get flogged next two games to put us out of our misery but you never know. Time to stand up.

I’m worried about our bench. Doesn’t look all that strong.

@mike said in Mighty Tigers vs Wickys Waiders *live game thread discussion*:

I’m worried about our bench. Doesn’t look all that strong.

Just thinking exactly the same. 1-13 ain’t to strong either

I feel we r gonna win this one…Madge is gonna have the boys firing

Call me crazy… but I think we win this one…

This post is deleted!

@TYGA please, please have faith big fella… I think we can at least put up a show today and not continue to be the Raiders easy beats

Been watching Fox preview for 20 minutes. Not a word yet about Tigers apart from reading the team. So hard being a Tigers supporter

Tigers by 7
Masters to score 2 (tries)

Hard to be confident when we couldn’t find a way to get up for the game last week with plenty to play for. Over the ‘89 Grand Final chat and once again it’s a one way conversation about the raiders for the entire pre-game show. Let’s shut them up and maul the Faiders.

@Tiger_Steve said in Mighty Tigers vs Wickys Waiders *live game thread discussion*:

Been watching Fox preview for 20 minutes. Not a word yet about Tigers apart from reading the team. So hard being a Tigers supporter

Probably just because they’re favouring the home team in the coverage, they usually do, from memory.

@Tiger_Steve Every. Single. Game.
Hate it but I love wiping all of those smug grins off bwaith & co faces at the end of a close one, especially when they’re death riding us the entire way 😂
Please don’t end up with an ICC World Cup style call deciding this game!

last edited by TieDye

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.