gone

• Seriously at the start of the year with our roster we needed a lot of luck and a lot of teams to have bad luck to scrape into the eight.

As it turned out we have not had a lot of luck in three games that we deserved to win but didn’t.

At the start of the year I thought maybe 12th would have been a good effort. Anyway with Madge I am confident with some quality recruitment we will start to finally build into a strong football club

• @supercoach I am very concerned about the “quality recruitment”. Where it will come from and especially when.

• @TieDye look in the mirror mate

• Don’t get to depressed, 7 other teams did not win in round 18, there is more wins for us this year.

• @supercoach said in gone:

Seriously at the start of the year with our roster we needed a lot of luck and a lot of teams to have bad luck to scrape into the eight.

As it turned out we have not had a lot of luck in three games that we deserved to win but didn’t.

At the start of the year I thought maybe 12th would have been a good effort. Anyway with Madge I am confident with some quality recruitment we will start to finally build into a strong football club

Well his 2 recruits have done well. 1 can’t be registered and the other should be in RMC next week and oh yeah he couldn’t even convince DWZ to come here who took a massive pay cut for the remainder of this season to play for the dogs. Since he doesn’t have Russell Crowe as the owner I’ll be interested to see who he recruits over the next 2 years 🤞

Recent Topics