Turbo or Tedesco?

Two of the best fullbacks (players) in the game right now, but who do you think is the better player?

Both are great for different reasons I guess, but for all round ability and being able to play brilliantly in any position in the backline, I’d have to give my vote to Turbo - the guy is an absolute freak!

Tedesco because no one can spell Trbojevic

Ask a serious question and this is what you get 🙄

Teddy

CNK in a few years

I hate him, but Tedesco for mine is the better fullback. I doubt the two are even as close as Brasher/Mullins or Jack/Belcher. Turbo should play Origin as well though as his value is too high to the team to leave him out.

Tom T for the simple reason he is a far more complete player able to play multiple positions in the backline - fullback, centre and wing.

Further, shortly we will see the third brother unleashed on the NRL in the centres so he is a package deal.

@pawsandclaws1 Is the third brother Manly as well? Wow, now they have some guys on big contracts, but their players actually play first grade - which helps.

@TigerTiger Yes. Just re-signed for 2 more years which suggests the brothers will stay. They should as they are Manly through and through. Moses Suli also starting to fulfil his potential.

Tedesco, by a long way too.

More speed, better ballplayer, better positioning, runs harder.

Tedesco is a better FB but Turbo is the type of player Tigers need more, because he has a more all-round game. IMO Tedesco does a lot of brilliant individual things, but Turbo’s is better are making his side gel.

@jirskyr said in Turbo or Tedesco?:

Tedesco is a better FB but Turbo is the type of player Tigers need more, because he has a more all-round game. IMO Tedesco does a lot of brilliant individual things, but Turbo’s is better are making his side gel.

I have to agree with that one of them lifts the team and the other plays for himself more often than not

Tom is a better team player - Teddy is a more brilliant individual player, sometimes at the expense of the team.

Tedesco unless you throw in Jake

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme