Who Will Madge drop this week?

I think Thompson will be out with injury im thinking maybe Esan might get a rest, maybe Nofa, chee kam possibly, a forward or two?

Assuming Farah will be out this week with back injury. Also Momirovski to be dropped with Jennings returning to the wing. Thompson to return to fullback, with Mbye switching to centre. Madge better bleed some young guys, so they can get a taste of first grade.

Brett Hodgson, he needs to go back to coaching school…

Farah out with minor injury 😉 😉 , Thompson back at FB , Moses to Center, Liddle to 9, Chee Kam will be the 14 as we need 3 forwards on the bench v Knights with him… I have a feeling Tommy T might get a run for some reason.

Luke Brooks will get dropped…just look!
photostudio_1563849472715.jpg

should give Marsters a week with the magpies and blood Talau. also debut Bradley in place of Momirovski who clearly isn’t a winger.

@jrtiger
I didn’t think mommo was to bad except for a rlly bad defensive read he was ok

G’day @Tiger_Fan18: Imho Momorovski will stay where he is as Jennings to me didn’t show enough in last weekends game in CC to warrant being picked for the top grade.

@hsvjones said in Who Will Madge drop this week?:

Farah out with minor injury 😉 😉 , Thompson back at FB , Moses to Center, Liddle to 9, Chee Kam will be the 14 as we need 3 forwards on the bench v Knights with him… I have a feeling Tommy T might get a run for some reason.

You reckon Farah will dropped so he gets his 300th at LO or because of poor form?

G’day @tigerap: re your “brett Hodgson, he needs to go back to coaching school”.
I’m just a fan who knows nothing about the finer points of the game of League. I listen to what the footy commentators say though and according to Noddy during last Sunday’s CC game, he mentioned how difficult it was for Hodgson to prepare a team due to the number of players in and out of the team each week, and I am definitely inclined to agree with that. He also said there is nothing wrong with His coaching.
Have a great day ☺

@MAGPIES1963 said in Who Will Madge drop this week?:

G’day @Tiger_Fan18: Imho Momorovski will stay where he is as Jennings to me didn’t show enough in last weekends game in CC to warrant being picked for the top grade.

Didn’t show enough to get picked in CC either.

@gallagher No not for poor form but I just noticed he has been named anyway…

Yes @CarltonDry I did. I had forgotten his name, so thank you and cheers ☺

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.