Injury Updates?

• Does anyone know why the club has stopped doing them? Apparently Ben Matulino has fallen off the face of the earth the last couple of weeks. He might be injured, but no one seems to know. I thought we had a couple of players called Russell Packer and Elijah Taylor, but I might be mistaken as they arent named anywhere this week and I have no way of telling if they’re injured.

Over the last couple of years I thought our club lead the way with giving fans content via the media department. Thats really fallen off the cliff this year. We would now rank as one of the worst for fan engagement IMO

• I agree, the lack of injury updates or any news on Flegg is pretty awful these days. NSW Cup marginally better but still very minimal.

• Maybe whoever is responsible needs a rocket or maybe bye bye.

No room for slacka…s.

• Agree, poor form by the club.

• @WT2K What about a chosen representatove of the forum writing a letter to Club management. If the club doesn’t reply then that is the poorest form.

• @thegbone said in Injury Updates?:

Does anyone know why the club has stopped doing them? Apparently Ben Matulino has fallen off the face of the earth the last couple of weeks. He might be injured, but no one seems to know. I thought we had a couple of players called Russell Packer and Elijah Taylor, but I might be mistaken as they arent named anywhere this week and I have no way of telling if they’re injured.

Over the last couple of years I thought our club lead the way with giving fans content via the media department. Thats really fallen off the cliff this year. We would now rank as one of the worst for fan engagement IMO

I used to enjoy Grant Mayer’s twitter feeds!.

• @Newtown said in Injury Updates?:

@WT2K What about a chosen representatove of the forum writing a letter to Club management. If the club doesn’t reply then that is the poorest form.

I vote one of the mods for that duty

• Have to say it was a regular and useful news item the club provided to fans. Don’t know whether it was canned due to stand off between club / coach and players tapped on shoulder and showing missing players not injured incurring comment but it should be reinstated.

• It’s a disgrace. The only time we’ve been notified of injuries is the occasional small footnote in team list Tuesday. Even my local footy teams are better with their Facebook group discussions.

• We dont even get that anymore. There was never one word about russell packer being injured when he missed 6 weeks. Now he’s missing again. A vague mention about a Matulino injury a few weeks ago but since that nothing. Really poor.

• @thegbone said in Injury Updates?:

We dont even get that anymore. There was never one word about russell packer being injured when he missed 6 weeks. Now he’s missing again. A vague mention about a Matulino injury a few weeks ago but since that nothing. Really poor.

It’s ridiculous. We, as fans, are left to assume Packer isn’t being picked for any team due to issues with the coach. When in actual fact, he was injured the whole time.

• @Kazoo-Kid said in Injury Updates?:

@thegbone said in Injury Updates?:

We dont even get that anymore. There was never one word about russell packer being injured when he missed 6 weeks. Now he’s missing again. A vague mention about a Matulino injury a few weeks ago but since that nothing. Really poor.

It’s ridiculous. We, as fans, are left to assume Packer isn’t being picked for any team due to issues with the coach. When in actual fact, he was injured the whole time.

Maybe…

• @thegbone ALL Clubs’ injuries are listed each week on the NRL app.

• @Madgic

yeah its got matulino as indefiniete and Thompson as back this week, who played last week

its real good info

• Banned

@thegbone LMAO sits the sport we support nothing to see here

Recent Topics