Thoughts on this forum

• Does anyone else feel like it’s dying or is it just me?

Not sure if it’s the new format but it just doesn’t seem to be the same as it once was.

• I think the team is dying. There is nothing new under the sun, nothing exciting happening for us, ergo we just keep having to go around the same stuff time and time again.

• @Spud_Murphy said in Thoughts on this forum:

I think the team is dying. There is nothing new under the sun, nothing exciting happening for us, ergo we just keep having to go around the same stuff time and time again.

You hit the nail right on the head.

• @bathursttiger said in Thoughts on this forum:

@Spud_Murphy said in Thoughts on this forum:

I think the team is dying. There is nothing new under the sun, nothing exciting happening for us, ergo we just keep having to go around the same stuff time and time again.

You hit the nail right on the head.

Yes probably the only time I ever have! I have plenty of sore thumbs lol.

• If the club actually did something positive there might be something to discuss. IMO once the board stabbed Ms Go and she left the boys club is back with all directors having there own agendas… the board is not independent thus the 4 home grounds . Never hear anything from Pascoe nothing to see here members except the cut and paste CEO report .
    At least with Ms Go as chairmen there was things happening and things to discuss… once the failed politician moved in nothing ! you would be amiss if you thought this club had no Chairman . Ms Go was always engaging various parts of the supporter base , unfortunately back to the bad old days thus nothing to talk about until the next STUFF up comes around !

• There’s far more nonsense and crap being posted on here basically with not a lot of people contributing positively.

• This forum has become a seabed of negativity. A great place to air your grievances and sometimes hate.

• @willow When the club actually gets its act together and shows the supporter base that they are moving forward with positive and decisive decisions the contributors on this forum might also become more positive. Nothing positive about having millions tide up with players that are not up to standard … nothing positive about having 4 home grounds … nothing positive about no quality signings for a couple of seasons .
    Yep a lot to be positive about !

• The forum is still ok. Some young people have grown older and have different priorities happen in their lives and they find it harder to have the time to be here. Some of the older people have just got old and struggle with change and then without any great success there also becomes less to talk about, i mean seriously some of the conversation just goes around in circles. This club can sure sap the life out of you. Then there are a couple of people i know off the forum who just couldn’t be bothered posting anymore due to some other members continually ramming their opinions down other peoples throats. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but geez, some people are like a fart in a spacesuit on here if you don’t agree with them.

At the end of the day the mods do a great job and we have a chance to come have a say and interact with others about a common cause. I know i appreciate being able to come here and vent or celebrate, although the latter doesn’t happen anywhere near enough.

• I will always prefer to old format FORUM.
    Wish there was an option to swap back, lol…

I haven’t been as active as previous years but life is very busy for me at the moment.
    Work shift work but still trying to watch as many tigers games as I can.

• @Demps said in Thoughts on this forum:

I will always prefer to old format FORUM.
    Wish there was an option to swap back, lol…

I haven’t been as active as previous years but life is very busy for me at the moment.
    Work shift work but still trying to watch as many tigers games as I can.

There is mate.

Click on your avatar in the top right corner, click settings, and on the settings page halfway down in the left hand column there’s an option to “paginate topics instead of using infinite scroll.” Check that box, save your changes and it goes back to the old paged format for you.

• Nope the old format was out dated…this is dress, modern and easy to use much better…and as others have stated the forum isn’t dying it’s just the club is down…also this is by far one of the best forums out of all,clubs imo

• my biggest gripe on the forum is clicking on “Recent topics” takes me to the first post of that thread. It should ideally take me to the first unread post.

• @Kazoo-Kid said in Thoughts on this forum:

It should ideally take me to the first unread post.

It does for me?

• forum format is great

just a lot of negative people who just point fingers and blame others

Recent Topics