JERSEY SALE

Following on from my recent post about how boring and horrid this year’s jerseys are, I have designed a sick jersey that I am thinking abut ordering. I am wondering if anyone else would like one also and/or if anyone has any suggestions for designs/sponsors.

Plus I changed our logo a bit to express our feelings at ISC’s 2 min job they gave for designing our jersey.

enjoy.Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 2.19.55 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 2.19.44 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 2.19.30 pm.png

Also thanks to @hobbo1 for the logo inspiration

Great job, love the return of the Orange, guess it really is the new Black
It’s one of the great mysteries as to why our second strip is White?
I’d support it as a new look for sure but maybe that’s my Balmain background shining through and we should reflect both sides of our history
I ultimately think the best look is neither dominantly orange or black, but if the light orange was black it’d go close to achieving that

Very nice

Vintage and modern

It is an okay design, but If I am going to spend the money ill support the club.

Whatcha mean! this yrs jerseys are fantastic? Probs the best out of all 16 teams, I personally also love the aboriginal and heritage jersey

last edited by Jimmy

@matto-the-GOAT said in JERSEY SALE:

UPDATED DESIGN:
Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 3.47.59 pm.png

Absolutely brilliant - best design I have seen for years Mate!

UPDATED DESIGN:

I like it but fix the emblem, unless you want the emblem to look like it is flipping the bird!!!

it is that’s the point but I will change it. Just having a bit of fun

@matto-the-GOAT
Great looking jersey . It stands out in a good way

Do you have it in black?

last edited by Harvey

@Russell said in JERSEY SALE:

UPDATED DESIGN:

Absolutely brilliant - best design I have seen for years Mate!

Ditto!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme