Apisai Koroisau

• We have Robson in CC. If we don’t give him a go we won’t have Robson. He is a effort player and every team needs that sought of player

• Banned

@Wa_Mag_Tig him closely for few years now and he’s better than his brother

• @THE_POM ; ANY GOSS?

• @Spartan117 said in Apisai Koroisau:

DEAR RIGERS MANAGEMENT AND FANS

WE ARE CONSTANTLY IN THE SAME PLACE AS A CLUB BECAUSE WE KEEP PANICK BUYING DISGARDED PLAYERS OR PLAYERS WHOS BEST FOOTY IS BEHIND THEM.

PLEASE STOP.

Newcastle have shown of late what a marquee youngster can do to attract others to their club.

No more maqueens, packers, balin, tui, trynolds…the list is humongous

No Api

The Knights squad is also full of those type of players.

• @The_Patriot And in case you missed it, Our type of players beat their type of players.

• @LeichhardtTiger said in Apisai Koroisau:

@The_Patriot And in case you missed it, Our type of players beat their type of players.

No most of our type of players who are like that are not playing. ie Reynolds Packer etc

• Lloyd Perret, Brad Parker, Ese Ese are the players I know we are talking to. Nothing will happen on better players until Matulino ruling is made and other players are moved on.

I’ll go out on a limb but Packer, ET, Reynolds, Mbye and McQueen won’t be here at the start of next season.

• @TYGA I’d only take Ese’Ese out of those… also have you been told or know that they wont be here next season are you hoping for that to happen? A fan of your responses on here!

• @TYGA said in Apisai Koroisau:

Lloyd Perret, Brad Parker, Ese Ese are the players I know we are talking to. Nothing will happen on better players until Matulino ruling is made and other players are moved on.

I’ll go out on a limb but Packer, ET, Reynolds, Mbye and McQueen won’t be here at the start of next season.

Was wondering if it was us. Read that Lloyd was spotted in talks with a rival Sydney club this week.

• @TYGA said in Apisai Koroisau:

Lloyd Perret, Brad Parker, Ese Ese are the players I know we are talking to. Nothing will happen on better players until Matulino ruling is made and other players are moved on.

Mbye surprises me. Madge made him captain- must rate him

• Banned

@TYGA @TYGA no chance to get rid of Packer. Reynolds and Matulino (from inside the club) appear quite likely to alleviate cap pressure for us in their respective situations. No clue about McQueen but there’s hope he might have takers in the UK, otherwise captain of CC - ESE and Parker are the big yes’ for me but would rather we pass on Perrett. Think we may only end up with one of the two and have heard it’s likely to be Herman as Parker very happy at Manly (purely conjecture on my part and either would slot right in). Recently heard we are in talks with George Fai’s management and are looking to take one of Lafai/Aitken or Dufty off the dragons - looks less likely now due to apparent chasing of A.J Brimson? Could be a decent buy but am not at all sold yet, not as our marquee for next year!

• Banned

@Tiger_Steve Mbye is not on any of these lists and would only move if it’s his decision

Lots of supporters don’t rate him sadly

• @Jessica said in Apisai Koroisau:

@TYGA @TYGA no chance to get rid of Packer. Reynolds and Matulino (from inside the club) appear quite likely to alleviate cap pressure for us in their respective situations. No clue about McQueen but there’s hope he might have takers in the UK, otherwise captain of CC - ESE and Parker are the big yes’ for me but would rather we pass on Perrett. Think we may only end up with one of the two and have heard it’s likely to be Herman as Parker very happy at Manly (purely conjecture on my part and either would slot right in). Recently heard we are in talks with George Fai’s management and are looking to take one of Lafai/Aitken or Dufty off the dragons - looks less likely now due to apparent chasing of A.J Brimson? Could be a decent buy but am not at all sold yet, not as our marquee for next year!

I would have thought Packer would be easier to move than Reynolds. They will both cost us but Packer was a first grade prop consistently and injuries not so bad.

• Banned

@TYGA that’s what I think Madge had hoped initially and tried to push and prod him to it via the droppings incidents earlier in the year. He has a child with disability and is extremely settled in the area after packing up and moving to begin his contract with us . He mentioned to a few locals about not being a big fan of Ivan Cleary anymore (lol) and that it left him devoid of inspiration to continue playing ! Sounds like a cop out but he’s really put in the hard yards over the past couple of months and has been steadily making amends with coach . Very likely to be a handy bench and back-up prop for the rotation next year … his hip will be troublesome for the rest of his career and unfortunately this is common knowledge in clubland !

• @Jessica said in Apisai Koroisau:

@TYGA that’s what I think Madge had hoped initially and tried to push and prod him to it via the droppings incidents earlier in the year. He has a child with disability and is extremely settled in the area after packing up and moving to begin his contract with us . He mentioned to a few locals about not being a big fan of Ivan Cleary anymore (lol) and that it left him devoid of inspiration to continue playing ! Sounds like a cop out but he’s really put in the hard yards over the past couple of months and has been steadily making amends with coach . Very likely to be a handy bench and back-up prop for the rotation next year … his hip will be troublesome for the rest of his career and unfortunately this is common knowledge in clubland !

Thanks for the insight. Didn’t know about his child - that’s hard. Hope he gets his inspiration back and gets back to being a menacing forward

Recent Topics