Apisai Koroisau

@Tiger_Steve something I feel everyone has the right to know as to why he’s had an extra rough time of things over the past few years. No club would benefit more from him finding his reasons to play again and injure opposition forwards, a true mongrel in his hey day👹

@Jessica said in Apisai Koroisau:

@TYGA that’s what I think Madge had hoped initially and tried to push and prod him to it via the droppings incidents earlier in the year. He has a child with disability and is extremely settled in the area after packing up and moving to begin his contract with us . He mentioned to a few locals about not being a big fan of Ivan Cleary anymore (lol) and that it left him devoid of inspiration to continue playing ! Sounds like a cop out but he’s really put in the hard yards over the past couple of months and has been steadily making amends with coach . Very likely to be a handy bench and back-up prop for the rotation next year … his hip will be troublesome for the rest of his career and unfortunately this is common knowledge in clubland !

From memory has a child with autism?

The biggest problem is we have no assurances that Liddle will cope with playing 80 minutes this season or the next …

And no guarantees that Simpkins will be ready physically to even play 20 minutes every week next season …

@WT2K said in Apisai Koroisau:

@Jessica said in Apisai Koroisau:

@TYGA that’s what I think Madge had hoped initially and tried to push and prod him to it via the droppings incidents earlier in the year. He has a child with disability and is extremely settled in the area after packing up and moving to begin his contract with us . He mentioned to a few locals about not being a big fan of Ivan Cleary anymore (lol) and that it left him devoid of inspiration to continue playing ! Sounds like a cop out but he’s really put in the hard yards over the past couple of months and has been steadily making amends with coach . Very likely to be a handy bench and back-up prop for the rotation next year … his hip will be troublesome for the rest of his career and unfortunately this is common knowledge in clubland !

From memory has a child with autism?

Certainly would change your focus /priority in life

I look at Ernie Els …he basically become a part time golfer overnight once he found out about his son having Autism

@TYGA said in Apisai Koroisau:

Lloyd Perret, Brad Parker, Ese Ese are the players I know we are talking to. Nothing will happen on better players until Matulino ruling is made and other players are moved on.

I’ll go out on a limb but Packer, ET, Reynolds, Mbye and McQueen won’t be here at the start of next season.

We might offload one or two. No way we’re getting all of them off the books.

@happy_tiger said in Apisai Koroisau:

The biggest problem is we have no assurances that Liddle will cope with playing 80 minutes this season or the next …

And no guarantees that Simpkins will be ready physically to even play 20 minutes every week next season …

I can see Mbye or Reynolds (if still here) playing some dummy half.

Is a shame when your highest paid players cannot command a position in first grade, but their skill sets make them excellent bench utilities.

We may also pick up another dodgy utility player at the bottom end of our top 30

@tony-soprano said in Apisai Koroisau:

@GNR4LIFE

Or Simpkin could fire straight away

Give the kid some time. He’ll be a development player.

If Madge can’t run with Liddle as an 80 minute hooker by now he shouldn’t be signed.

Lloyd Perret, Brad Parker, Ese Ese are the players I know we are talking to. Nothing will happen on better players until Matulino ruling is made and other players are moved on.

I’ll go out on a limb but Packer, ET, Reynolds, Mbye and McQueen won’t be here at the start of next season.

I think we are a big chance to sign Perret. Id be happy with that.

@Jessica thanks for all the info. First I’ve read of Brimson. I’d be very happy if we got him. He’s young and inconsistent but shows flashes of stardom. Who knows what skills are hidden by him playing in such an unhappy, poorly performing team.

Sorry mods this has nothing to do with Api.

No to Api, too expensive and injury prone. Sign Robson, he’s cheap is one of the best hookers in CC and is a real competitor. He and Liddle would be a good combo until Lids can play 80 week in and out.

Not sure where @Jessica has suddenly started receiving info from. Hasn’t happened in the past, but now suddenly has an inside source…?
Big no to Perrett. Big and lazy.

If Madge can’t run with Liddle as an 80 minute hooker by now he shouldn’t be signed.

Could not agree more, we need to give him a shot at playing 80 minutes now, Farah has his 300 games, then we can move forward either way

last edited by 851

Well he should be now if he is ready ( well at least the majority of 80 )

@balmain-boy she’s got a friend who has worked with Madge previously if I read her posts correctly… seems all quite truthful and as has generally been reported by media

I guess she would rather let the forum make their owns minds up and am sure has left out info that’s not currently ready to be divulged !

Many people work with and around people involved in the Tigers currently who regularly contribute to the forum. Who are you to insinuate that the lady isn’t telling the truth?
Lol, genuine question but my 2bob is we end up with Perrett or Parker and none of the others ! Who would want to come here atm with all of this seemingly counter-productive, wrist-slitting, infighting going on. We may need to go hard after Brimson if he is all that remains, can Liddle and him combining well but must find a game managing half to allow Brooks be his best.