Garner

I am a pretty harsh judge of our players. I actually rate very few of our guys, so this isn’t a usual post overrating our players (I don’t think anyway).

But Garner ran really hard tonight. He actually looked somewhat “dynamic”. Had a great combination with Brooks. Looked far more effective than CL has over the last 6 weeks and with Matterson, was far and away our best forward.

Well done Luke.

last edited by Geo

I agree however he misses alot of one on one tackles. If he can sort that he will be a beast

Skillful & great reader of the game. If only he could spend an offseason on the Cronulla - Des Hasler “supplements program” he would be a gun.

He has come back to FG well after having a tough season so far.

Massive game from him tonight. Ran his lines hard and well all game. Still a work in progress but signs are good.

@hodgo agree his attack has been good still he made the grade. the one on ones is why he was dropped in the first place

Played great.
Good performance by LG.
Life’s good.

Was huge tonight
Spells the end of Lawrence.

@hobbo1 said in Garner:

Was huge tonight

Don’t agree Lawrence off the bench was good

Another off season in the gym and we might have a quality player

@Geo said in Garner:

@hobbo1 said in Garner:

Was huge tonight

Can’t play forever …
Can’t keep hanging onto senior citizens mate .

Garner has the speed of a centre but the build of a forward.

@hobbo1 said in Garner:

@Geo said in Garner:

@hobbo1 said in Garner:

Was huge tonight

Can’t play forever …
Can’t keep hanging onto senior citizens mate .

he’s only 29…lol

@WeHaveCheeKam yes agree … good game but he will need to fill out bit more, retain the speed and improve tackling before he becomes a valuable commodity.

@Fitzy05 said in Garner:

@hodgo agree his attack has been good still he made the grade. the one on ones is why he was dropped in the first place

I think that he missed a few easy one on one tackles against Parra at the opening of BankWest.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.