Robbie future

I think with all the reports about robbie back that he is done. I think liddles time will be now.

Madge got him through to his 300th and gave him his send off.

Nothing confirmed but it seems the media posts are leading to this.

He’s definitely done at the end of the year. No offer on the table from us.

I think he is done as of now

@hodgo said in Robbie future:

I think he is done as of now

Doubt it …6 rounds to go then he’ll be done

It’s for the best. Going around for one more might turn his most avid supporters to the dark side.

@matchball said in Robbie future:

It’s for the best. Going around for one more might turn his most avid supporters to the dark side.

He won’t be going around next year …he’s has been a champion on the park

Ask not what the Club can do for you (get you to 300 games).

But what you can do for the Club (retire now and really help Jake for the remainder of the season).

Next year - no contract offered.

No sense in him retiring outright if Liddle cannot get through 80. Definitely worth having on until the end of the year. Give Liddle preference by all means but it d be stupid just to let him go if he’s happy to see the year out in a bit part.

Unfortunately some cannot let go of the prejudice they carry toward RF.

@pawsandclaws1 No prejudice - just believe your eyes paws.

@pawsandclaws1 said in Robbie future:

Unfortunately some cannot let go of the prejudice they carry toward RF.

Sorry Paws most comments have been very complimentary , many have dropped their prejudices

lol can’t believe some want him to retire as of now, what happens if Liddle gets injured? Next year he won’t be here if i was Madge id give him a game or 2 off to freshen up.

@happy_tiger That;s progress for you. Let the man retire with the dignity he deserves after a splendid career for the WTs. I tell you what, stick him on our right wing and that try scored by the Knights on Friday night wouldn’t have happened.

Was one of Farah’s better games in the last month…can’t see it especially as we have a home game next round …

Liddle carved up the Knights in CC so that’s good too ran for over 100m scored a TRY with 40 odd tackles…

If the footy god’s smile wests tigers will win enough game to make the finals.

If they don’t, Robbie will get to play his final game at his beloved Leichhardt Oval against the Sharks, regardless of the result on the day, when the game is over, I wouldn’t be surprised if both teams line up and give him a guard of honour…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.