Ladder Predictor

The NRL ladder predictor is back on the nrl site. I have had a play with and am happy to say that after finishing 7th in the regular season we go on to beat Canberra in the GF. Oh and Penrith miss the 8 - suck eggs Ivan.

god I hate that thing it gets me too excited

Great prediction

I predict maxiumum stress levels for everyone in thr future

we have to win Broncos vs Storm Sharks vs Rabbits Knights vs Manly if Knights, Sharks and Broncos lose we will end up in the top 8 by the end of the round

@will1999 mate, your talents are wasted on here! The world needs math wiz’ and we only need them for calculating just how much of a miracle we need to slide in, still so much footy to go… we need to win EVERY week no matter what happens! Absolutely love ur outlook tho.

last edited by TieDye

@TieDye said in Ladder Predictor:

@will1999 mate, your talents are wasted on here! The world needs math wiz’ and we only need them for calculating just how much of a miracle we need to slide in, still so much footy to go… we need to win EVERY week no matter what happens! Absolutely love ur outlook tho.

Actually if the side higher on the ladder wins every week then we make the 8 by 5 points!

We realistically can probably lose 1 or 2 and still make it!

@cochise good lord, some answers to my prayers at last… now to put our fate in the hands of Greenburg&cronies lol

@cochise said in Ladder Predictor:

Actually if the side higher on the ladder wins every week then we make the 8 by 5 points!

We realistically can probably lose 1 or 2 and still make it!

That’s true and if you look at the draw and my prediction of 7th it’s quite doable and that’s not winning every game. There is still a lot to play out in this season yet.

@cochise good lord, some answers to my prayers at last… now to put our fate in the hands of Greenburg&cronies lol

If that’s who we are putting our fate in the hands of, we are doomed.

@Geo said in Ladder Predictor:

I got us to 6th…

We have to beat NQL and the Bulldogs the next two weeks. We are notorious at losing these games albeit have a great record against the Cows. Massive game at Brookvale following but you never know with Manly if they get injuries or suspensions to the Turbos, DCE they have a sever lack of depth and can be beaten.

Oh and then the Rorters in the GF

Mighty Wests Tigers by 12…

I got us to 6th…

Woo hoo
Home semi v Parra at Parra Stadium lol

@hobbo1 said in Ladder Predictor:

I got us to 6th…

Woo hoo
Home semi v Parra at Parra Stadium lol

lol Yep…

Oh and then the Rorters in the GF

Mighty Wests Tigers by 12…

I’d rather the Storm in the GF. I think we know how to and have the mindset beat them.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.