Momirovski

• Had a shocker to start the game but kept his nerve and played well enough for the remainder. Nothing special, but an upgrade on Jennings imo. Can only get better with more games.

• @Toowoomba_Tiger He needs some confidence. Give him a couple of weeks in the starting position and he’ll be roaring to go

• He is a plodder, I don’t see how people were talking him before he even came here based on what other people said and justified it by saying that he scored a try in the semi-final. No speed, no strength, no power and no class. He is not dumb which is probably the only benefit having him in the team. He is not first grade standard.

• after his bad start he played solid made some good metres.
    While not alone, if there was no speed in the play the ball he was getting monstered coming out of our half.

Take him over Jennings anyday though!

• I see nothing at all in him but everyone else has had a fair crack at a spot so he deserves his time. Our 3/4 line is diabolical though.

• @Madge said in Momorovski:

I don’t see how people were talking him

I don’t know if anyone talked him up, rather he was a solid depth option. We signed two blokes who were second-choice Roosters and one turned out great, one turned out solid if uninspiring. Not so bad.

• @jirskyr said in Momorovski:

@Madge said in Momorovski:

I don’t see how people were talking him

I don’t know if anyone talked him up, rather he was a solid depth option. We signed two blokes who were second-choice Roosters and one turned out great, one turned out solid if uninspiring. Not so bad.

Robbo himself rates him and was disappointed to lose him.

Whatever he rates I hope he starts showing it soon.

• He has a nice swerve and can run into a gap really well. Two things Jenning never did.

Look at how many times he had space, way more than our wingers previously.

But…lacks speed AND power.

You have to have at least one. He will always be a fill in without those skils.

• he is not bad, good size

needs to get rid of them nerves a few seconds in

• Think he’ll be alright myself and could eventually take over Masters spot.

• It’s not his fault but he’s not first grade standard. Too slow and flippers for hands.

• I like that fact that apart from the first 15 minutes, he was consistent.

In a team where we seem to have players that have brain farts every other play, it was nice to see a kid hold the ball, run as hard as he could, and just play the ball no thrills. that was good.

• @Zach said in Momorovski:

I like that fact that apart from the first 15 minutes, he was consistent.

In a team where we seem to have players that have brain farts every other play, it was nice to see a kid hold the ball, run as hard as he could, and just play the ball no thrills. that was good.

The simple stuff like spilling the ball from a kick was ordinary. The try that resulted from him losing the ball, I watched the replay and while I cannot be certain he looked like he was trying to keep the ball in field of play and lost the pill in the process.

He came back from it and managed to be relatively solid from thereon in.

• I like the fact that after he had a dud start to the game when they really started kicking to him he stepped up and played himself back in the game…

Still not sold on him, but willing to see him get some game time and see if he can step up

• Momorovski is actually quicker than I thought he was … but I thought he was dead slow

He’d be 2nd quickest of our back 5 behind Mbye

Recent Topics