Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20

Wests Tigers Jersey Flegg Coach Wayne Lambkin has named his side to take on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles for their Round 20 clash this Saturday at HE Laybutt Field.

Kickoff for the match is at 1:00 pm AEST as Wests Tigers look to keep up their momentum after a 34-20 victory last weekend against the Newcastle Knights.

Currently sitting in 10th position, Wests Tigers can move to within one point of the top eight in their Round 20 match before two huge away games against the top-four Bulldogs and Panthers in the next fortnight

Wests Tigers have been boosted by the inclusion of several key players for Saturday’s game with NRL squad member Dylan Smith joining 2019 Development Players Zac Cini, Kane Bradley, Jock Madden and Alex Seyfarth in the side.

Michael Fenn also joins the starting side after coming off the bench last week.

WESTS TIGERS
1 Dylan Smith
2 Shondre Lee Silva
3 Zac Cini
4 Curtis Wilson (capt.)
5 Kane Bradley
6 Max Burey
7 Jock Madden
8 Felix Smith
9 Ray Jankovic
10 Michael Fenn
11 Daniel Sykes
12 Ben Seufale
13 Alex Seyfarth

Interchange:
14 Ben Stevanovic
15 Rua Ngati
16 Mavoni Tuifua
17 Senn Kane

Wow… smith and madden in flegg

@TheDaBoss CC have the bye this week, so we are playing them in Flegg this week.

I’d like to go to this game but have something else on especially to see if it’s just media hype about Ben Trbojevic

@CarltonDry said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

I’d like to go to this game but have something else on especially to see if it’s just media hype about Ben Trbojevic

He played against my son. He is good. Very good. But you never really know until you get into opens footy

@Tiger_Steve said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

He played against my son. He is good. Very good. But you never really know until you get into opens footy

Geez. Dylan smith must be on the outta played all year in cc then drop him to Flegg to play manly who are coming last doesn’t look good

@leftrightout said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@Tiger_Steve said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

Geez. Dylan smith must be on the outta played all year in cc then drop him to Flegg to play manly who are coming last doesn’t look good

Nothing to do with it.

Talau may very well end up playing too if he doesn’t get a run on Thursday night.

Planning on going out to watch this. Live about 10mins from the ground.

@willow why would you play him then there only playing manly who are dead Set rubbish I reckon there’s more to it macguire wont let Talau play and risk a chance of an injury

@leftrightout there is no CC game this week, all the young ones who are still eligible to play Jersey Flegg are playing this week, it’s not just Smith… Madden, Bradley and Seyfarth are also there. Talau will be a late call up in the side depending on wether or not he plays for the first grade side. Nothing in it.

@leftrightout said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@willow why would you play him then there only playing manly who are dead Set rubbish I reckon there’s more to it macguire wont let Talau play and risk a chance of an injury

You’re looking for a conspiracy that doesn’t exist.

@willow Agree with you. Would say that it might seem a bit hard for the side that went so well v Knights and played their best game of the season. Shame for those that got dropped and not the result they would be expecting when turning up to training.

However, that’s footy and a lesson in some respects. Two ways to react - spit the dummy or come back harder.

We want the latter.

@willow Not sure, the whisper I’m hearing is dave warwick is about to be punted, McDonnell to have the say, and I’m hearing McDonnell doesn’t rate Smith, Bradley, Dillon and 2 others names were mentioned but I forgot them, interesting times ahead…watch this space so to speak

@fred The Club would want to have absolutely outstanding backline talent signed for next year if this is the case. We can’t be bothered keeping our own outstanding talent eg Papenhuyzen so how realistic is it to expect the cream to join us! The Club must release news shortly about junior player acquisitions.