Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20

Was also told today Henry lealuga puhotau has been let go due to multiple disciplanary infringements did you hear this today wtk or Balmain boy?

@fred said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@WT2K I thought Dylan smith was good early and I’m not his biggest fan, and hooker radjovic was good, hard to film a game when your looking after a four year old which brings me to my next point thank you Kane Bradley and shondre lee Silva for having a quick chat and shaking my little nephews hand, really nice guys and didn’t realise how tall Bradley was until I was up close, will end up a big unit.

Dylans positional play was very good. Hodgson was talking to him when he got moved to the wing late in the game. Seufale was definitely the standout for me today, Has a good offload too. Fenn looks a good prospect, think he went off with a hia?

Should’ve heard the Manly coach at half time was absolutely giving it to them lol. Nice for the boys to stop and have a chat with you.

@thegbone said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

good win but considering who had dropped back it would want to be

Good win but can’t really judge on this game I think manlys only won 1 game this year

@WT2K Lol Shane sultana is the coach of manly I think, school teacher from Campbelltown, was with bulldogs and recently Mounties is known to be a bit of a fruit loop.

@fred said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@WT2K Lol Shane sultana is the coach of manly I think, school teacher from Campbelltown, was with bulldogs and recently Mounties is known to be a bit of a fruit loop.

Teachers 😂😂

Actually how did turbo junior go?

@CarltonDry didn’t really notice him if I’m being honest.

@WT2K he is young thou. They’ll probably fast track him into CC next year

@CarltonDry said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

Does he play for us

@TheDaBoss said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@CarltonDry said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

Does he play for us

Trobejvic??

@TheDaBoss 3rd trbojevic brother at manly

Just watched the vid, decent amount of speed on our team there

@TheDaBoss impressed with Curtis Wilson, looks good.

@Madge said in Jersey Flegg Team Announcement: Round 20:

@TheDaBoss impressed with Curtis Wilson, looks good.

Impressed me too when I watched the other week vs Manly.