WESTS TIGERS going forward ....2020 and beyond..

• Just having a thought moving on from the dramas of the past couple of years.I have noted many suggestions in regard to players becoming available in the next couple of seasons as well as the recruiting of some younger talent…Many of my forum friends have varying opinions,as we all do,having said that,my opinion is that although recruiting players to our club especially in the positions needed,it is imperative to sustain Madge long term…
    The coaching staff will be very important to us especially with developing the much younger talent we will have and having a blend of experienced players to guide them on the park.Stability within the coaching ranks will be very important to us long term…Although many have said that Madge is hard and has a strict regime,it is needed at this level of the game to be able to stay focussed on the tough rigorous season every year…
    Competative talented teams always find ways to win and stay in the hunt for finals footy,Bennett,Bellamy come to mind that keep teams competative,Madge is one that I think will become a very successful coach in the future…
    We are at the moment still sifting through the rubble so to speak,but when it is all clear I honestly think that this team will become a top 6/8 team regularly…

• Personally think 2020 will be a harder season than 2019 premiership table wise

The only factor that might change that is if Matulino gets a medical retirement , I can’t see us getting rid of the deadwood that has been spoken about

• ForumSupporter

To Infinity and…

• @TrueTiger I Agree with you TRUE but as long as he does infact blood some of and the often young talent we produce. But i like many fans like to keep Madge long term. he really does know football, i heard a few weeks back im not sure how true, that he was off(out of NRL work) and he absolutely studied thoroughly every single club in the NRL , and he really came forward and asked for this job, where most coached these days are approached, he really wanted to work with the tigers . and the fact is the longer he is there the better he can be involved associated and build relationships with our youth as time develops, can only be positive after all we have been through

• @CTigersWinComp wasn’t he interviewed by the donkeys?

Recent Topics