Did Rocket Rod Reddy enjoy the game?

After the kerfuffle about Robbie and the media circus that followed, I wonder what Rocket really thinks about the Wests Tigers team, after back-to-back wins against 2 sides that were preseason favourites to be top 8 this year.

Waiting to hear from you Rod …

Who cares what that has-been thinks

Plenty care as the 100s of posts previously show testament to that… Rods too busy eating humble pie to reply

Hopefully the line at centrelink wasn’t too long for him today.

@innsaneink said in Did Rocket Rod Reddy enjoy the game?:

Plenty care as the 100s of posts previously show testament to that… Rods too busy eating humble pie to reply

I would think the best revenge is to ignore his existence. Responding to him gives his opinion value.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE said in Did Rocket Rod Reddy enjoy the game?:

I would think the best revenge is to ignore his existence. Responding to him gives his opinion value.

No it doesn’t… This is a discussion board and sometimes we discuss irrelevant things like reddys opinion… I think it’s great Robbie and the whole team shut him up… Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a small source of motivation for some of them

No it doesn’t… This is a discussion board and sometimes we discuss irrelevant things like reddys opinion… I think it’s great Robbie and the whole team shut him up… Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a small source of motivation for some of them

I would be surprised if it was. Players aren’t as emotional as supporters.

I would be surprised if it was. Players aren’t as emotional as supporters.

Save it for the Dragons game

Wonder what Joel thinks …ex WT’s player

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.