Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?

• I know it’s not a big deal to most, but it is starting to tick me off somewhat. Does anyone know why channel 9 never show our guys singing their team song after a victory? I have seen every other winning team’s songs belted out all year, but when it comes to ours they just show a picture of the boys singing in the background and either play music so loud we can’t hear it or have boofhead Bracey talk all over it!

It has happened every single time we have won on TV this year, yet all the others teams songs are shown without interruption. I’m just wondering if there’s a reason for it? Like is there some sort of swearing in it that can’t be shown on TV? Because it seems to be deliberate and it’s happened too many times to just be a coincidence, surely?

• @Spud_Murphy said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

I know it’s not a big deal to most, but it is starting to tick me off somewhat. Does anyone know why channel 9 never show our guys singing their team song after a victory? I have seen every other winning team’s songs belted out all year, but when it comes to ours they just show a picture of the boys singing in the background and either play music so loud we can’t hear it or have boofhead Bracey talk all over it!

It has happened every single time we have won on TV this year, yet all the others teams songs are shown without interruption. I’m just wondering if there’s a reason for it? Like is their some sort of swearing in it that can’t be shown on TV? Because it seems to be deliberate and it’s happened too many times to just be a coincidence, surely?

Yeah … too many profanity’s mate …
    Full song is always on Facebook!

• Always on the clubs twitter and club website anyway

• @hobbo1 said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

@Spud_Murphy said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

I know it’s not a big deal to most, but it is starting to tick me off somewhat. Does anyone know why channel 9 never show our guys singing their team song after a victory? I have seen every other winning team’s songs belted out all year, but when it comes to ours they just show a picture of the boys singing in the background and either play music so loud we can’t hear it or have boofhead Bracey talk all over it!

It has happened every single time we have won on TV this year, yet all the others teams songs are shown without interruption. I’m just wondering if there’s a reason for it? Like is their some sort of swearing in it that can’t be shown on TV? Because it seems to be deliberate and it’s happened too many times to just be a coincidence, surely?

Is that right? Geez that’s pretty piss poor by the club if we’re the only ones who have swearing in their song.

• @Spud_Murphy said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

@hobbo1 said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

Is that right? Geez that’s pretty piss poor by the club if we’re the only ones who have swearing in their song.

Unsure if we’re the only ones who swear in the team song ( doubt it )
    I once posted up all the words but Willow pulled the pin lol

• @hobbo1 said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

When it was announced that they would be broadcasting team song a number of teams raised concerns based on the content of their songs. I think a couple replaced words in theirs to make them more TV friendly.

• @cochise said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

When it was announced that they would be broadcasting team song a number of teams raised concerns based on the content of their songs. I think a couple replaced words in theirs to make them more TV friendly.

Probably …
    I like the uncut version , not that you can make out the words anyway !

• Maybe we need a pollie or ex pollie singing along banging a garbage bin like that boofhead at Cronulla.

• @diedpretty said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

Maybe we need a pollie or ex pollie singing along banging a garbage bin like that boofhead at Cronulla.

It’s pretty cringy to watch isn’t it?

• Bring back eye of the tiger.
    It pumped up the crowds.

• @matchball said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

Bring back eye of the tiger.
    It pumped up the crowds.

No, no, no, no, no…

• @rustycage said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

@matchball said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

It pumped up the crowds.

No, no, no, no, no…

That’s blasphemy.
    It’s a Leichhardt oval special. Hand in your supporter badge now.
    I used to get pumped as they ran out to it.

• Didn’t the wiggles guy make a new song a few years back?

• @WT2K said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

Didn’t the wiggles guy make a new song a few years back?

Yeah! I think he called it a song.

Everyone (well me anyway) else called it rubbish.

• @matchball said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

@rustycage said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

@matchball said in Why Don’t They Ever Show Our Team Song?:

It pumped up the crowds.

No, no, no, no, no…

That’s blasphemy.
    It’s a Leichhardt oval special. Hand in your supporter badge now.
    I used to get pumped as they ran out to it.

It’s a terrible, corny pathetic garbage tacky piece of work that should be banished forever

Recent Topics