Catalans v Warrington

Ugly scenes in the game , 2 players got sent off , Catalan fans were attacking family members of the Warrington players , Warrington players were pleading with the refs to stop the game as they were trying to send the players off

Crazy stuff

From a report on Fox news - “The footage shows former NRL players Greg Bird, Kenny Edwards among others involved in the on-field fracas.”

What a surprise these two were involved…Lol

disgusting

the names don’t really surprise me either. there aren’t many people i’ve hated more in rugby league thatn kenny edwards. idk his background but wouldn’t be surprised if he finds himself locked up at least a couple of times in his life.

@tig_prmz said in Catalans v Warrington:

disgusting

the names don’t really surprise me either. there aren’t many people i’ve hated more in rugby league thatn kenny edwards. idk his background but wouldn’t be surprised if he finds himself locked up at least a couple of times in his life.

The bloke is an unpredictable moron +++

Good for a penalty though.

@jirskyr said in Catalans v Warrington:

@tig_prmz said in Catalans v Warrington:

disgusting

The bloke is an unpredictable moron +++

Good for a penalty though.

The referees were the problems in the end …they kept saying we have to play the penalty after the hooter …the scoreline was meaningless and the Warrington players were trying to get to their family members

I hate Greg Bird as much as the next bloke , but he was doing everything possible trying to calm the Catalan fans down

I watched some footage on YouTube and there were a bunch of players on both sides trying to calm the crowd.

Kenny Edwards was cheering them on and trying to fire them up. 1st class tool, hopefully he gets 6 months.

@tig_prmz Kenny Edwards tried evading cops on foot last year when he got pulled up.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.