Fiji club to be tigers feeder club?

Sorry if it’s been on here somewhere, I couldn’t find it! Just heard rabs on the parra/stgeorge game saying that a new Fiji team into one of the trades is becoming a feeder club for the tigers? Can anyone send me a link for more info please?

@Blaze Is this team to compete in the CC or in the QLD Cup?

@Blaze said in Fiji club to be tigers feeder club?:

Sorry if it’s been on here somewhere, I couldn’t find it! Just heard rabs on the parra/stgeorge game saying that a new Fiji team into one of the trades is becoming a feeder club for the tigers? Can anyone send me a link for more info please?

Yes, just heard that myself and did a quick search but couldn’t find anything - if true major bonus/coup for the WTs…

@pawsandclaws1 said in Fiji club to be tigers feeder club?:

@Blaze Is this team to compete in the CC or in the QLD Cup?

Canterbury Cup

Might get a few wingers with some speed.

@pawsandclaws1 yep cc… although it was rabs that said it… lol

Time for some talent…

Yeah i heard that too. Really hope its true

@Tigerlily thanks (and Blaze). Exciting times for WTs. Seems like we are trendsetters in the NRL! Next we will bring back the flying wedge.

This could be useful in attack

last edited by pawsandclaws1

Hope it’s true, would be massive for the club.

@Tigerlily thanks (and Blaze). Exciting times for WTs. Seems like we are trendsetters in the NRL! Next we will bring back the flying wedge.

Fingers crossed for Fiji and Wts that it eventuates and gets passed through. I would love to see the Fijian people have a team in the Canterbury Cup and fantastic for the long run spectacle of the NRL.

Interesting ! some more info in time would be good from the club … some forward thinking and this could only be a good thing for the club a couple of Fiji flyers would be nice …

Unrelated to the thread, but too good to leave out.

In response to the Flying Wedge, I present the Parramatta Wall:

Where have these plays gone?

last edited by TigersBusDriver

@Tigerlily said in Fiji club to be tigers feeder club?:

Fingers crossed for Fiji and Wts that it eventuates and gets passed through. I would love to see the Fijian people have a team in the Canterbury Cup and fantastic for the long run spectacle of the NRL.

Not only this but also a team for Fiji to lean towards in the NRL, ie. us! If true I hope Wests support the team & set them up for success. We’ll definitely reap the dividends!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.