Wests Tigers re-sign Jacob Liddle

@happy_tiger Horses for courses selection by Madge. Worked last week and he played 80 solid minutes. We need a solid win this week and that will only come from domination from our forwards.

@momo_amp_medo said in Wests Tigers re-sign Jacob Liddle:

@happy_tiger Horses for courses selection by Madge. Worked last week and he played 80 solid minutes. We need a solid win this week and that will only come from domination from our forwards.

I agree if he can get the 80 minutes …but if he can’t and he misses big minutes our next option 9 drops off considerably and then we end up with a back rower in the centres

I worry about this game …would rather take out the risks and have a better back up option …this is one game we can’t drop because we have taken a risk we didn’t need

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers re-sign Jacob Liddle:

@momo_amp_medo said in Wests Tigers re-sign Jacob Liddle:

I agree if he can get the 80 minutes …but if he can’t and he misses big minutes our next option 9 drops off considerably and then we end up with a back rower in the centres

I worry about this game …would rather take out the risks and have a better back up option …this is one game we can’t drop because we have taken a risk we didn’t need

Madge losing it again oh.unwise one…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.