CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s

• Good to see Wests Tigers entertaining the under 14s from Camden Group 6 these kids are our future more of it Wests Tigers will be lasting memories for the kids.

• @Elderslie_Tiger said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

Good to see Wests Tigers entertaining the under 14s from Camden Group 6 these kids are our future more of it Wests Tigers will be lasting memories for the kids.

Beware Camden Rams kids who “dream of playing for Roosters” because of the team colours.

• @jirskyr I see what you did there.😆

• @jirskyr said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

@Elderslie_Tiger said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

Good to see Wests Tigers entertaining the under 14s from Camden Group 6 these kids are our future more of it Wests Tigers will be lasting mem for the kids.

Beware Camden Rams kids who “dream of playing for Roosters” because of the team colours.

Still don’t know how anyone could have cheered him on in Origin when he said in that vomit inducing puff piece that “he always liked those colours”. Never thought I’d hate him as much as the other 2 that left, but I find that I do. Dumb westie that can’t buy intelligence, no matter how many millions of dollars and clothes and dinner vouchers that vermin club pays him with

• @GNR4LIFE said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

@jirskyr said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

Good to see Wests Tigers entertaining the under 14s from Camden Group 6 these kids are our future more of it Wests Tigers will be lasting mem for the kids.

Still don’t know how anyone could have cheered him on in Origin when he said in that vomit inducing puff piece that “he always liked those colours”. Never thought I’d hate him as much as the other 2 that left, but I find that I do. Dumb westie that can’t buy intelligence, no matter how many millions of dollars and clothes and dinner vouchers that vermin club pays him with

He was playing qlders😃 .

• @GNR4LIFE said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

@jirskyr said in CAMDEN RAMS UNDER 14s:

True that.

Recent Topics