No goal kicker for three years = farcical

We haven’t had a 6 since benji, 7 since prince, full back since Tedesco, 9 since Farah, average across the park what is the club doing?

@tony-soprano said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

We haven’t had a 6 since benji, 7 since prince, full back since Tedesco, 9 since Farah, average across the park what is the club doing?

Theyre rebuilding…again

@fair-dinkum said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

Blind Freddy can see it.

There it is. I love when Blind Freddy gets involved.

@ElleryHanley said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

Simple question for everyone…if we had Martin instead of Huth or ET, what position on the ladder do you think we would be?

Depends how many missed tackles he has, how many dropped balls, how many games with lack of metres, how many 1%ers he failed to make.

Rhyse Martin didn’t go to England because NRL clubs were lining up to offer him top dollar.

@jirskyr said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

Blind Freddy can see it.

There it is. I love when Blind Freddy gets involved.

I love it almost as much when people get involved and get called out for wearing blinkers and are shown to have nothing to say.

Simple question for everyone…if we had Martin instead of Huth or ET, what position on the ladder do you think we would be?

Depends how many missed tackles he has, how many dropped balls, how many games with lack of metres, how many 1%ers he failed to make.

Rhyse Martin didn’t go to England because NRL clubs were lining up to offer him top dollar.

All that he would still shine and get on the 3,2,1, every week in this side.

All that he would still shine and get on the 3,2,1, every week in this side.

Exactly he could do on his worst day what Eiso does on his best day, plus kick goals, most likely for the same money

last edited by 851

Meh!
Chook Herron wasn’t a star player but he was crucial in getting the Dragons to grand finals. Like El Masri, Halligan.
A good goal kicker who is a plodder is worth more than just a plodder.

@bigsiro said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

A good goal kicker who is a plodder is worth more than just a plodder.

I prefer goal-kicking non-plodders please.

@ElleryHanley we just not a good enough footy team

This post is deleted!

@Aceshigh said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

@ElleryHanley we just not a good enough footy team

The fans are now starting to question why we aren’t good.

@tony-soprano said in No goal kicker for three years = farcical:

Theyre rebuilding…again

Well in fairness we HAVE had a 7 since Prince. His name is Robert Lui. We made the semi’s with him… Though I take the point.

Each year we “rebuild”, lets stop doing that. Manly set in place a 3 year plan then they made the finals. We should do the same, front end some contracts and give some muscle up front.
In fairness I think that is what they have tried to do by focusing on the spine…
Truth is our spine don’t matter when our forwards get flattened.

We need a captain more than we need a goal kicker. OK, maybe we have a Captain on his way?

I would prefer an 80% kicker on the wing than JAC … a kicker over speed will propel the side into the finals , more upside from a kicker than JAC and for a lot less money !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme