Always next year

“Always next year”

Tigers club motto

Yep, 8 years without a semi final appearance when half of the teams in the comp make it.

The Pretenders…on tour since 2005.

It’s not over not by a long way. Check the schedule Panthers, Broncos and Sharks have some tough games. Destiny is in our hands 3 or 4 wins can get us there.

If you can’t beat this Bulldogs team, then maybe your ambitions are greater than your capabilities.

Just unintelligent decisions & very poor executions. Why am I not surprised? Sick of having to put up with this year after year after year. Can we find just 1 intelligent player??

Missed the game tonight as I was out celebrating an occasion with the wife.

Looks like I made the right choice.

This club is bitterly disappoibting.

@rah53 said in Always next year:

Just unintelligent decisions & very poor executions. Why am I not surprised? Sick of having to put up with this year after year after year. Can we find just 1 intelligent player??

nope

Some of us have limited next year’s to go

@Cultured_Bogan said in Always next year:

Missed the game tonight as I was out celebrating an occasion with the wife.

Looks like I made the right choice.

This club is bitterly disappoibting.

Wish you’d invited me

@fair-dinkum said in Always next year:

nope

We can …but they usually shake hands with our players at FT

Actually, Matterson was pretty much the only shinning light tonight. The best buy since Gareth Ellis.

What a disappointing result tonight…I declare the WT are officially the most frustrating team to follow in the NRL…I knew Momo was going to miss that conversion before he kicked it

Actually, Matterson was pretty much the only shinning light tonight. The best buy since Gareth Ellis.

He’ll rejoin the roosters with his next contract, why bust a nut for WT and miss playing finals…

@tigerap said in Always next year:

What a disappointing result tonight…I declare the WT are officially the most frustrating team to follow in the NRL…I knew Momo was going to miss that conversion before he kicked it

U have to at least feel bad for the guy m8, he was under immense pressure

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.