Always next year

• i like the colts a little bit this year

• @Jedi_Tiger said in Always next year:

i like the colts a little bit this year

Conference finals this year will be odds on NFC: Saints vs Eagles AFC: Chiefs vs Patriots.
    Ravens and Colts will be dark horses in the AFC and in the NFC Bears and Cowboys.

• @TYGA said in Always next year:

@Jedi_Tiger said in Always next year:

Conference finals this year will be odds on NFC: Saints vs Eagles AFC: Chiefs vs Patriots.
    Ravens and Colts will be dark horses in the AFC and in the NFC Bears and Cowboys.

I am a cheese head from way back, go the Packers

• @851 said in Always next year:

@TYGA said in Always next year:

@Jedi_Tiger said in Always next year:

I am a cheese head from way back, go the Packers

La Fleur? Rogers is going to crucify him. A rookie offensive college coach with a complete narcissist QB interesting mix. Rogers is a beast though Pack always good.

• I’m gonna be that guy and throw it out there that we probably only need 26 points to make it.

• Our draw is Manly on Thursday, then Knights, Dragons, Sharks. Need to win 3 games and one of them has to be against the Sharks.
    • Broncos have Panthers (W), Rabbitohs (L), Eels (L), Bulldogs (W). 25 points won’t be enough for them, so they’d need to beat either the Eels or Bunnies (both games at Suncorp).
    • Panthers have Broncos (L), Cowboys (W), Roosters (L), Knights (W).
    • Sharks have Dragons (W), Warriors (W), Raiders (L), Tigers (!). If they win their last game vs us we would be knocked out.

We are at that time of year again in our race for 9th. Basically, all of the above teams need to win 3/4 games, while Penrith only need to win 2.

• @TYGA We havent put 3 wins together since early last season. Can’t remember when we last put 4 wins together. If they couldn’t win against the lowly Bulldogs they don’t deserve the 8 and won’t be there.

• @TYGA agree good pics tyga

• @TYGA how is it a step forward? The 2016 side was better, even with Taylor as coach. We’ve seen 4 or 5 of our most expensive players stuck in reserve grade. We have a lightweight pack (though with a couple of promising youngsters) and short, slow backs. We rely on a couple of geriatrics from our glory days and a slightly disappointing captain. I really expected better even so.

• @rozelle_rudy said in Always next year:

@TYGA how is it a step forward? The 2016 side was better, even with Taylor as coach. We’ve seen 4 or 5 of our most expensive players stuck in reserve grade. We have a lightweight pack (though with a couple of promising youngsters) and short, slow backs. We rely on a couple of geriatrics from our glory days and a slightly disappointing captain. I really expected better even so.

Good summary, but not good for the Weststigers though

• @rozelle_rudy said in Always next year:

@TYGA how is it a step forward? The 2016 side was better, even with Taylor as coach. We’ve seen 4 or 5 of our most expensive players stuck in reserve grade. We have a lightweight pack (though with a couple of promising youngsters) and short, slow backs. We rely on a couple of geriatrics from our glory days and a slightly disappointing captain. I really expected better even so.

We are likely to run 9th for the second year running. The 2016 side of was 90% Tedesco and a better Woods. They left and we were a shambles. We are heading in the right direction but I agree the squad needs to be turned over.
    Twal, Mikalele, Aloai, Matterson, Liddle, Thompson, Brooks and to a lesser extent Nofa and MCK are a solid base.

Issue is we have too much cap not up to standard or broken down Packer, Matulino, Mbye, McQueen, Reynolds, Rochow. It’s over 3m of the cap squandered.

Recent Topics