Another year coming 9th

Nothing new to be honest. Had plenty of opportunity on their line and couldn’t convert. Benji made a fair few mistakes but at least he bloody tried and almost helped us lock it up at the death. Brooks with his stupid short balls didn’t do anything.

We’re the same team we’ve always been. Losing twice to the team coming 15th is borderline criminal.

@notarealtiger Luke Brooks is the worst. He has nothing, never had anything and will not find anything in the future. The purest of plodding halfbacks.

9 is our number.
I’d be disappointed if we don’t get it again

It will be more like 13th or 14th. Can’t see us winning another game on that performance to be honest

last edited by mike

Read my pre season prediction we are destined for 9th. Hats off tonight we were no chance when Farah went off. Two tries down Mbyes centre and then an intercept if we kicked the goals we still win.

If we can manage 4 in a row there is a chance because I cant see Brisbane wining that many.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Another year coming 9th:

If we can manage 4 in a row there is a chance because I cant see Brisbane wining that many.

Lol. There is more chance I’ll win the lottery this week and I’m not even buying a ticket.

No chance of 9th
10th …yeah baby !

@Tweed_Tiger I can’t see us winning that many either lol

Well be lucky if we make it to 9th.
But whatever it beats coming last.
And we did have some fun this year.

@avocadoontoast said in Another year coming 9th:

@Tweed_Tiger said in Another year coming 9th:

Lol. There is more chance I’ll win the lottery this week and I’m not even buying a ticket.

Haha yeah well there is still a chance of both those. Goodluck

@hobbo1 said in Another year coming 9th:

No chance of 9th
10th …yeah baby !

10th is the new 9th

@WT2K said in Another year coming 9th:

No chance of 9th
10th …yeah baby !

10th is the new 9th

Maybe if toddy brings in the wildcard entry lol
We can plod every season and make the finals !

@WT2K said in Another year coming 9th:

No chance of 9th
10th …yeah baby !

10th is the new 9th

Maybe if toddy brings in the wildcard entry lol
We can plod every season and make the finals !

Todd has brought in the wild card: gives it to Broncos every year

Another year coming 9th. Nobody loses better then the Tigers, top of the losers.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.