Refresh the roster !

@weststigerman said in Refresh the roster !:

By not signing those 2 we free up around 300k max. Who do you suggest we fill those 2 spots with at the same price?

Rowdy is on $300K a season, does that equate to Benji paid what he is worth zero?

@bathursttiger hasn’t been signed yet, and wouldn’t be re-signed for more than 150k minus the long serving player discount. Benji is known to be on less than 200k according to reports.

It’s easy to say cut them, but a lot harder to actually find someone better for the same price, the OP has only solved the first part of this.

i think we should change Brooks to a running five eigth, he is better than Keary

@Geo said in Refresh the roster !:

Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before

Ssssssssshhhhhh 👊🏻

@Jedi_Tiger said in Refresh the roster !:

i think we should change Brooks to a running five eigth, he is better than Keary

People can say this till they are blue in the face, it’s not going to happen

@GNR4LIFE well it should happen we need to try some stuff. Never say never

I’d be on the phone to Ricky Stuart to see if he would release Aidan Sezer next year. They have George Williams coming in at half back. He kicks at 83% and could come in as a game manager good kicking game and would take pressure off Brooks. He’s also a good defender.

I’m sure I’ve read they will release him to go to England. Take him for the last year of his contract and if we land AJ Brimson the club can then target Isaako.

We need a goal kicker as first priority. If this means Benji is a backup so be it.

@Jedi_Tiger said in Refresh the roster !:

@GNR4LIFE well it should happen we need to try some stuff. Never say never

Alright, i’ll just go and tell our coach whose won premierships what us Nuffies on the forum think. He’ll be thrilled we found the answer.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@TYGA I think this is a great idea as he is a very good player. My only concern we would have is the cost especially if we still have Reynolds on the books. I would think he would want at around the 400k

G’day Wests Tigers fans: in the short time I have been on this forum I feel I have been positive 99% of the time, but not anymore.
A lot of our fans feel our players giving 100% effort and busting their guts every game is great and acceptable, well I friggin don’t.
Don’t get me wrong folks, as I feel our team does give 100% every game, but our team as a whole is just rubbish ☠ , and I will be Very surprised if We win another game this year.
Madge hasn’t been able to get our team to play ‘consistently’ good footy all year and things aren’t gonna magically change all of a sudden.
Next year won’t be any better either ☹ .
Nothin to see here folks so move along, please!!! ☹

I’m getting excited …I feel another three year plan just around the corner

It has been almost 2 years since the last plan

@happy_tiger said in Refresh the roster !:

By my calculations, we’ll push for the top 8 in 2030.
Only because the plane carrying to Melbourne storm team crashes into Mt Kosciuszko.

Should extend it to a 5 year plan this time round

@WT2K said in Refresh the roster !:

Should extend it to a 5 year plan this time round

Go with an 8 year plan, it is considered a lucky number in many cultures.

3 is dreadfully unlucky. I am sure that is why previous plans have failed.

I dont think we need to change anything. we are on the right track. just one or two key signings off where we need to be.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.